Ch 23 Releasing tention

*warning mature content* skip if you do not wish to read.

Luke POV

Dam my little brother works fast. I don't know if it's wrong or not but I'm turned on watching them go at it. I feel a hand on my arm pulling me inside away from the sight of my cupcake screaming in pleasure.

Once inside I can't help but rub myself a bit. Shit now I've got a hard on and nothing to do with it. I hear the front door open and my beautiful girl walk in with North following her. She stops and looks around the room her cheeks flushing and eyes dilating. She smiles at all of us and slowly walks over. I haven't noticed but I'm still rubbing myself looking at her all messed up from having sex in the car. I watch as cupcake steps in front of me and bends over. I hear groans from the other side of the room.

"Let me help you with that." She says while in zipping my pants. As soon as she does that and pops the button he stands to attention as if begging her for something, anything. If it comes from my cupcake I know I will enjoy it. Her small delicate hand wraps around me and I can't help but let out a moan.

Sang POV

I can't help myself a as soon as I touch Luke I know I have to taste him. Still bending over I take him into my mouth and can't help the moan that escapes and sends vibrations down his hard shaft. I hear Luke moan as his breathing picks up. Hmmm he must like it. I'm hoping someone will take the hint and come and do something to me. Bending over in a short skirt and no panties should be enough encouragement for them.

Just as I've thought this I feel a hand and then another on my upper thighs. Two different hands. Meanie and honey. I know this from their touches, I never have to look to know which one of my men are touching me they all make me feel different things yet the same......love. I love all of them with everything inside of me.

As I take Luke in deeper wrapping my lips around him pushing him past the back of my throat swallowing him whole. I hold it for a moment and slowly boring myself up. As I'm doing this I can feel licks, nips and kisses working their way up to my core.

Gabriel POV

Fuck me! I run my tongue over troubles core and she's dripping wet. I know Nate wants a taste so I suckle on troubles rose bud making her hips buck. Nate's face is pressing against mine while he plunges his tongue deep inside her core.

We hear Luke let out a loud moan. Shit he's come already. Trouble must be a natural. She stands up and leans down and kisses both myself and Nate, then walks over to Silas who's sitting on the other side on the lounge. He must already have him self out because she turns around so her back is facing him and straddles his legs sliding him into her. The way she's positioned herself gives us all the perfect view of him disappearing inside of her. Fuck that shit really shouldn't turn me on but it does. I watch as trouble eyes Mr B and Doc. They must know what she wants because in a heart beat they are both standing on either side of her and Silas naked. She takes both of them in her hands and starts working them while slowly moving on Silas.

Sang POV

Oh my god! My superman is so big. I have to go slow until I can get used to his size. All my boys are big but him and Owen are not just big in length but in thickness too. I can't seem to get enough, I wrap my lips around Sean and can taste him dripping on my tongue. As soon as I've sucked it all off I turn my head are give the same attention to Owen.

I don't know how much time has passed but I scream through another earth shattering orgasm, while Silas comes with me his whole body shaking under mine. I should be tired, I should of had enough but I haven't.

I lift myself off him and make my way over to my prince and 52. At some point I have lost all my clothes and I really don't care. I take a hand of both my remaining men and get them to stand. I walk them over to an open space on the floor and ask them to lay down. I have them move so their heads are facing opposite directions and their legs are intertwined. I take ahold of both their throbbing hard members and press them together, slowly lowering myself onto them. I can feel my whole body stretching to take in their joined size. It feels so good so full. Once I've lowered myself the whole way I stop to get used to the feeling.

Time passes by in a blur and after countless orgasms I must have blacked out on the fast one because I wake up being placed in a warm bath being held by Owen. I can't help the lazy smile that comes across my face as I look up at him.

"Sleep my sweetheart, we will take care of you." With the feeling of his lips on my forehead I give in to sleep.