Ch 11 Help!

Victor POV

I can't believe Kota was wrong. He's never wrong. He try's to brush it off by saying it must have been the cabin pressure or stress of leaving home, but we all know he either just didn't know or got mixed up with another piece of history. His brain can only hold so much.

Luke was so smug about it all and I know he soon will be shot back down to his level. I love him he's my brother but he can be an ass at times.
Sang and Luke were disappointed that the chocolate kitchen did actually have any chocolate in there.
Lunch was something I will never forget. They had this giant boar roasting on a spit over an open fire. All the sides were what king Henry VIII would have eaten. North wasn't happy. All meat and bread, no vegetables. They told us that high society and royals of the time only ate healthy if the food came from trees or vines. Vegetables or any food from the ground was considered peasant food.

After lunch we walked around the gardens and I must say it's very peaceful. We found the maze princess was telling us about and I just hope I don't get lost.

Kota POV

I was wrong. I'm never wrong when it comes to facts. And of all people Luke had to point it out.
We walk through the gardens and come across the maze. Walking in I get an idea. I'm keeping track of everyone by the GPS on their phones. I can see North and Silas have 10 doc and Mr B are just in front of them. Nate and Vic have taken another path with Gabe and Luke last one path over. I back track and start to bring everyone together in a group to walk through. Once I see Luke and Gabe have taken different paths, I grab Gabe and lead him to the rest of us. We have now been in here for over an hour and everyone except for Luke have reached the centre. Hearing Luke scream out "guys where are you? Cupcake don't leave me alone." We can't help but chuckle.

Making our way out I make sure we keep away from Luke, who's still screaming for someone to help him. Waiting outside the maze I leave it for another 45 minutes until I send North after his brother. We can all hear North's booming laughter and Luke Luke whining as they exit.
"How did you all get out? I thought this was meant to be easy."
"Well professor Luke, it's a little thing called GPS." I can't help but say with a smug smile.