Ch 15 Fun in the sun

Sorry only a short one tonight. Been a busy day. I'm hoping to make up for it tomorrow. Picture is Silas and Sang at the beach :)

Gabriel POV

God dam shit fucker. The one fucking night I wear ear plugs and all is quiet. Think I'm lucky? Noooooo.
What happens while I'm drinking my coffee. I'll tell you what fucking happens.... We can ALL hear doc and trouble going at it. That's right.... And he had to be a talker. We could hear bits and pieces and I'm telling you now, I did not need to know how good she is at riding his mother fucking cock. God dam it, I'm gonna need to scrub my brain. Mother fucker. Thank fuck I get troubles sweet ass tonight.

Sang POV

Sean and myself didn't end up getting out of bed until 9am. Would of been later but North and Meanie were banging on the door. Whoops.

Today we're all heading down to the beach, to just relax in the sun. Meanie has picked out a cute bikini for me as usual and made sure all my boys were prepared.

"Baby have you put your sunscreen on yet?"
"Not yet North. Could you help me?" I know if he doesn't help in some way he will be asking me every 5 minutes. I love him to death, but he can be a little over protective at times.

"Hey, no fair. I wanted to rub sunscreen on cupcake." Poor Luke he looks like a heart broken little boy.
"You can rub some on me." Sean teases him with a wink.
"But doc how could I deprive mr.... I mean Owen of his job." Luke chuckles.
I find all of them except Sean have trouble calling Owen by his first name. I guess years of calling him Mr Blackbourne will do that to you.

"Come on Aggele your coming with me." Silas picks me up and tosses me over his shoulder, just as North finishes and starts running towards the water, where Kota, Victor and Nathan already are.
"For fucks sake Silas be carful with baby." Silas just laughs at him.
"Language North." I hear Owen tell him off, which sends me into a fit of giggles.

Water fights, races and a game where I had to sit on Nathan's shoulders to try and push Luke off Silas. I don't know what it's called but it was fun.

I ran back to our towels and sat next to a shirtless Owen. I don't think I'll ever get tired of the sight.
"See something interesting sweetheart?" Whoops, busted. I let out a giggle and I know I'm blushing.
"Maybe." I whisper.
"Come here." I move towards him where I'm pulled onto his lap.
"Are you having fun today?"
"Yes. I'm loving the beach. And the sun feels so good on my skin."
"By the way, you look very beautiful in this." He says tugging on the side of my bikini bottoms.
"Thank you." I give him a light sweet kiss, before snuggling into his chest.

Hours pass and Luke, Gabriel and Sean have been on several food hunts. Sometimes others follow but most stay back with me on the towels. We have had ice cream, hotdogs, subs, and hot chips with gravy. I thought North would have a panic attack over the types of foods. But my big teddy bear just grumbled and quietly ate his sub. Which was more salad then meat.

The sun is just setting by the time we make it back, and I could see everyone has had enough for today. We end up ordering in pizza for dinner and relax playing the Xbox or reading.

I've just stepped out of the bath and I know Meanie is waiting for me in bed. I'm tired, but I know as soon as he touches me tonight I won't be able to hold back. I never can with any of them. Especially now I have been awakened. From what Sean has told me it seems that I have a very high sex drive, and I guess that comes in handy with having nine boyfriends.

I'm so nervous, I have brought something without meanie's input, because I wanted to surprise him. I just hope he likes it and doesn't get mad. I slip on my bra, panties, garter belt and thigh high stockings which are all in bright orange. It's so bright it's almost neon.

I push back my doubts and step into the room.