Ch 17 A bus, a closet, sharks and a plane

Sang POV

Waking up I feel so cosy in my bed. I smell sweet spice so I know Kota came to bed with me. I roll over to snuggle with him, but theirs no one there. I open my eyes and see the sun is already up. I sit up wondering where Kota could be. At that moment he walks out of the ensuite. He's not paying any attention and walking towards the bedroom door.

"Morning Kota." He turns and looks at me. He smiles but it looks a little strained.
"Morning 10." He walks over and kisses my forehead and says he will see me at breakfast.
What was that about?

We are playing tourist again today and our first stop is the 'sea life aquarium'.
Kota still hasn't spoken to me. I feel as if I've done something wrong. He looks so sad one minute and angry the next. Going back over the past 24 hours I try and see what I have done wrong. And then it hits me. Last night I fell asleep. He's the only one who has slept in my bed so far these holidays and nothing's happened. Oh no! Oh god, I feel horrible. He must think I don't want him. That is so far from the truth. I'm determined, today I will make it up to him. I don't know how, but I will. I'll make it something he will never forget. Just thinking about him naked now has me all hot. I better hurry up and think of something soon before I combust.

The guys are so funny as we are having our photos taken. Luke and Gabe are having theirs looking like they are riding a sting ray. You can imagine their poses. Kota still has a pained look on his face and I hate that I'm the one who put it there.

Once we are inside, the animals are amazing. We go over this thing called the 'shark walk' and it was a little freaky. I made sure to stay close to Kota the whole time. Maybe I played up my fear a little so he would hold me. But you can't blame a girl for trying.

Just over half way through and I can't take it anymore. I need my Kota. I want him to smile at me again. Then an idea pops into my mind. If I might say a very naughty one. When I find the perfect place, I slowly make my way over to it while bringing Kota with me. I test the handle and find it unlocked. When no one is looking I open the door and push Kota into the closet.

"Sang what are you doing?"
"I'm so sorry Kota. Don't be mad at me. I can't stand it. I love you to much and it hurts. You mean everything to me."
"What are you talking about? I'm not mad."
"Yes you are." I say lacing my fingers into his hair at the nape of his neck. "You have hardly spoken to me since I woke up and look mad all the time. I'm sorry I fell asleep. I didn't mean to. I wanted you so badly last night, but I was just so tired. Please, please forgive me."
"Oh 10, I'm so stupid. There's nothing to forgive. I love you and I know you were tired. I'm just horny and grumpy. Nothing a cold shower won't fix." He gently kisses my lips and pulls away. I don't want him to, I need him now.

"I'm hoping I can fix both now." I pull his head down and lean up to kiss him. Pushing all my love and passion into the kiss. After a moment he kisses me back with force.

Running my fingers over his body I can feel he is hard as rock and I grind my hips into him. He lets out a groan. "Sang, sweetie. We're in public." He says between deep breaths. "Just don't think. I need you now."

I reach for the button on his pants and undo it as well as the zipper. Pushing them down along with his boxers, I grab ahold of him and squeeze. Hearing him moan is turning me on even more.

He quickly pulls down my panties and I kick them away. Grabbing my legs he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him. He turns and pushes me against the wall. Kissing down my neck he asks, "is this what you want?"
"Yes, yes. Please Kota I want you now." At that moment he pushes into me.

It took awhile to find my panties. They ended up under a shelf, so by the time we came out both of us had a lot of missed calls and texts.

We finally catch up with them on the other side of the rain Forrest exhibit. They either look mad or worried. But Kota just walks us up to them, with his arm wrapped around my waist and a huge smile on his face.

"Sorry we found a very interesting hands on exhibit and couldn't help ourselves. Lost track of time." And he just keeps walking. I'm choking down a laugh because I can't believe my Kota just said that.

Meanie looks at both of us and raises his eye brow and points to first my hair then Kota's. At that point I know we are busted and I blush a deep red. Meanie has a wicked grin on his face and wiggles his eye brows at me as he walks over to Kota.
"Oi Kota. So fuckin' tell me. How hands on was this exhibit?"

It's now mid afternoon and we are at our last stop. The gates of 'Buckingham Palace'. We take photos and look at the fountain, which is so beautiful. A few of the guys are goofing off while I just stand back with Owen and North. Kota's smile is still on his face and I've caught him winking at me a few times. It makes me giggle and I'm so happy now that all my boys are happy again.

Back at the apartment we are finishing packing our bags. Our plane is due to leave at 9:30pm and I'm told the flight is a very short one.

Once again the apartment is clean and all our bags are loaded into 2 SUV's. Taking one last look at London I'm sad to go, but also excited to be onto the next part of our adventure.