Ch 20 The nose knows best

Hello everyone, sorry for not updating for awhile. I know where I want this story to go it's just sometimes hard to put it in words. Also my mind at times seems to be stuck in my other book. The guys just sometimes don't want to cooperate with me. So here's an update. Sorry it's not very long but I should have another one up in a day or two. Crossing fingers here.

Sang POV

Laying in bed this morning I can't seem to take my eyes off my engagement ring. Victor is still asleep spooning me and holding me tight.

My prince was so sweet and gentle last night, the love I felt pouring out of him, I thought I would drown.

I still can't believe they asked me to marry them. Me, little Sang Sorenson the girl that doesn't exist. Well on paper anyway.

Lifting my left hand the light catches the stones of my ring and I see small rainbows on the wall above my head. The pink diamonds shine like a pale fire and I can't stop smiling. I never knew there was such a thing as a pink diamond. And nine of them. My nine men, I am the luckiest girl in the world to find them and to be able to call them mine.

I feel Victor's breathing change and small light kisses running over my shoulder. "Good morning princess" his voice is husky and smooth from sleep. He brushes his nose along the back of my neck up to my ear and whispers "my fiancé" and kisses just behind my ear. I can't help but let out a small breathy moan. "Good morning my prince."

Luke POV

After we have all showered and dressed we get ready to leave. We're skipping breakfast today since we are doing a little sight seeing around the city of Paris. And our first stop is a cafe that was recommended last night to us by the owner of the restaurant where we proposed to cupcake. Ah I can finely say my future wife, without it having to be a daydream.

Walking outside the holiday house there is a limo waiting for us. I look at Mr B and ask "what's with the ride?"

"I thought we deserved to travel in style together today. I'm sure no one wants to be away from our fiancé today."

"Fuckin' ay, I'm not leaving trouble today." Gable yells as he drags poor cupcake into the back of the limo.

There are cafes everywhere here. Don't ask me what the hell any signs say because I'm lost. I think I'll just follow the smell of food today.

Walking into the recommended cafe it's like a dream come true. Pastries, tarts, slices, muffins, cakes, you name it it's there. I just wish I could read the tags.

Thanks to Gabe and Mr B who both speak French we all get what we want and sit at a few tables on the side walk.

The city is old yet modern. And there is so much to see. Today we're just going where our feet take us. For me is more where my nose takes me. I will sniff out the best foods I can today, and with cupcake by my side they won't have a chance.

There seems to be a lot of cobble stone streets here and hidden alleyways. Gabe being Gabe, has done some shopping along the way this morning and was happy he found some winter clothes. We were lucky Mr B held him back to only buying 2 outfits per person. Telling him he can buy the rest when we get to Australia. That's one place I'm looking forward to.

We find ourselves in a back alley just after lunch at a small restaurant. The smells coming from this place are amazing. Walking through the door is like we have stepped back in time. Long wooden tables and wooden benches, people drinking from goblets, a lot of people eating with their hands. It's a mixture of different time periods coming together in one room. The weird thing is, it all looks good together.

Since we're such a large group and the place is pretty packed were lead through a back door into a garden. Dam there's a lot of hidden gardens in this city.
Another long wooden tale with benches is shown to us and we all sit down. Mr B and Gabe read the menu out to us so we can all choose what we want. I must say its a different experience not knowing what people are saying around you.

Kota POV

Lunch was interesting and very filling. I'm glad we gave in to Luke's pleading about 'following his nose'. A lot of that though came down to 10 saying she could smell something good too. None of us can deny her anything. She is our tenth. The heart of our family. Walking along the cobbled streets after lunch, we come across an art gallery. Gabe seems to be very interested so we all go and have a look. Even I must say some of the work is very interesting. Mr Blackbourne ends up buying 3 pieces and getting them shipped back to our new house. I know one is for his home office, I just don't know where the other 2 will go. I guess that will be up to Gabe since he is basically decorating the entire interior of our new home.

We received an email yesterday about updates of the build, and they seem to be ahead of schedule. If they keep up at this rate the house will be finished a couple of weeks before we come back from holidays.