Ch 21 Mirrors and to much money

*WARNING* mature. Not suitable for young eyes. Happy reading.

Victor POV

Yesterday was nice and relaxing, today we're kicking it off by taking princess to another castle.

"So what's this one called?" Sang asks sitting at the dining table eating her choc chip pancakes. North places a bowl of fresh fruit right next to the plate and gives her a wink. She has learnt now to just go with it when it comes to North and breakfast and he has learnt to shut up when it comes to her pancakes.

"It is called 'chateau de Versailles' I am told it is very beautiful, sweetheart." Mr B informs her.

"I can't wait. It's as close as we will ever come to stepping back in time." Sang starts bouncing up and down on her seat and I can see where Nate, Silas and Gabes minds have gone. All their eyes are glued to princesses breasts bouncing up and down.

Gabriel POV

Walking around this place is creeping me out. Yeah trouble thinks it's beautiful and all but fuck. It's like someone was having a discount sale on chandlers and the bought them all and hung them up everywhere. Fuck and the gold, yeah I like a touch of gold, you hear me, A TOUCH. Not let's shit a brick and turn it all to gold, fuck!

The queens bedroom, fuck me. Does anyone know what to much means in this place. It's like they fucking found anything and everything with a flower pattern and put it in this one room, WITH MORE FUCKING GOLD!

Now the hall of mirrors, I liked that. Trouble looked hot in everyone of them. But again with the fucking chandlers and gold. It's not like they had a title of king or anything to show how much above everyone else they were noooooo. They had to show they could shit gold bars too.

The gardens and water features were fucking brilliant. Makes me want one at our new house. Drive in and see it knowing that this is our domain. Fuck yeah. Hmmmm, ideas, I need ideas. I don't think the guys will let me put a naked Sang statue for all to see. Nah fuck that, she's mine, well ours. And no other fucker will see her gorgeous body but us.

The gardens had some very interesting patterns created into them. This place is huge. And I know we could never see the whole thing in one day.

We end up leaving just after lunch to go back to our holiday house. North and Luke said they will make us lunch today and we will swim this after noon. I got trouble a new bikini while we were in London, and let me tell you my brothers are going to flip. It is a bikini but looks like a one piece, with very little fabric Criss crossing all over leading into a thong at the back. Mmm, fuck I'm good. I ended up buying it in a light grey knowing it will shock the shit out of Mr B. I gotta say I like seeing him speechless. Ha ha ha.

"Are you sure I'm wearing this right meanie?" Sang is standing in front of the full length mirror in her bedroom, twisting and turning having a look at her new swim wear.

"You look so fucking sexy trouble. I can't wait to see their reactions."

We walk down stairs and towards the back door. It looks like everyone is already out side. I have trouble wearing a robe that she will drop as she walks to the pool. I am so glad I get to see her in these outfits before everyone else. If not I wouldn't be able to control my raging hard on from it.

Sang is about half way to the pool when she stops and asks, "how long until lunch is ready North Star?"

"About another half an hour baby." North says from where he's cooking on the grill.

"Okay I'll just go for a quick dip then." With that she undoes the sash and drops the robe. Silence, except for a glass shattering on the ground. Whoops, ha that was better then I thought. Mr B dropped his drink, but he still hasn't taken his eyes off trouble.
"Fuck me." Mr B whispers. Whoops I don't think we were meant to hear that.