Ch 14 A quiet night.

Drum roll please.... Family first - naughty bits, is now up. I've up loaded Owen and Norths nights and will continue to from chapter to chapter for each of our sexy boys. Again thank you for all the votes and comments. Just a short one tonight. I'll write something longer tomorrow.

Owen POV

Our time on the 'London eye' went better then expected. They out did them selves on the food and I made sure to leave a nice tip.
None of my family were hungry when we left so we decided to just take a walk along the river.

"Hey so that what I think it is?" Luke stops and looks into one of the buildings lining the walkway.
"Oi, fuck yeah. Let's check it out." I watch as Luke and Gabriel take hold of Sang's hands and pull her into what looks to be an arcade.
As the rest of us follow and step through the doors, I notice it's also a bar. Both boys are already ordering drinks and thankfully only getting Sang a pink lemonade.

Sean POV

We all seemed to have lost track of time. Drinking laughing and joking around. Gabe at some point found a dance game, and stupidly with Luke bet Owen he couldn't win if he played. I think it started off as a joke but alas, Owen does not like to loose, at anything. I couldn't help but chuckle watching him remove his jacket and roll up his sleeves.

As I knew Owen won. But at what cost. All the boys filmed, his humiliation of thrusting and twerking. I must say it was a sight to see.

Just after 11pm we start making our way back to the apartment. Poor Pookie was already asleep being carried by Silas. Wonder if I can get North to carry me?

Watching my Pookie sleeping next to me is one of my favourite things. I snuggle down next to her and drift off to sleep.

Waking form what was one of my best dreams to date I just hope I haven't cum all over the bed.
Hold on I feel something warm and wet on my little buddy. What am I talking about no where near is he little ha ha. I open my eyes to the most beautiful sight. Pookie between my legs smiling up at me licking her lips. "Good morning Dr Sean." Oh fuck me!