Ch. 30 Whos feeling spotty?

*WARNING* language and mature scenes ahead. That is all.

Gabriel POV
Mother fuckers! Don't they under stand those evil creatures are out to get us. Kicking the stuffed drop bear off my bed I throw my blanket on it so I can't see the little shits face. Washing my face and brushing my teeth I look into the mirror hanging over the bathroom sink. Bags, fuckin' bags under my eyes. They must think I wake up looking like a fucking model. Shit, it takes a lot of work to look this good. Pulling out the dryer I start to work on my hair.

When I'm looking more like my fuck-tasticly, fuckable self I go in search for my hot sexy Trouble. Finding my soon to be wife bent over in the kitchen wearing yoga pants, I have to pat myself on the back. I'm a fucking genius buying them for her. That ass, I just want to take a bite out of. Now on to finding the fucker who put the god damn drop bear in my bed.

"Okay fuckers, which one of you put the evil fluffy shit in my bed?" They all laugh. Yeah, yeah laugh while you can. I slowly look over them until I come to Luke, nope wasn't him, but he is giving away the real culprit. "Shit, really Doc? God damn mother fucker." I jump on him trying to put him in a head lock but the asshole just keeps laughing at me.

"Meanie." I hear my beautiful Trouble calling me. I look over at her the best I can from around Docs arms. "Can you come help me with my clothes for today, please." I follow her into a bed room and spot her suit case on a bed. Before I reach it I feel her small hand grab ahold of mine and pull me to a stop.
"Are you okay Meanie?" Looking down into those big sparkling green eyes that hold so much love, I start to feel myself deflate from my anger. "I will be Trouble. It just scared the shit out of me first thing this morning, then I found bags under my eyes." I pouted, feeling miserable.
"My poor Gabriel, my Meanie. Let me make you feel better." Trouble sinks down to her knees and pulls the zip on my skinny jeans down and unbuttons them. She pulls them down with my boxer briefs just enough to take hold of my growing cock. "Fuck Trouble." Oh fuck that feels so good. I look down as I feel her hot little tongue flicking across my head which is already leaking cum. We moan together as she sucks my tip tasting me.
I get lost in the feeling of her hot little outs and hand working me up, higher and higher. As I groan out my orgasm as she swallows my baby gravy. Fuck I love this woman.

At 10am I still feel on top of the god damn world. Owen, Kota, Luke and Silas decide to tag along with me and trouble to the art gallery. We walk along south bank again and through the arch of flowers and past the Ferris wheel on towards the gallery.

I take troubles hand as we walk up the steps to the glass front doors

I take troubles hand as we walk up the steps to the glass front doors. They open into a large room which has in information both in the centre. Their doesn't seem to be an area to pay admission, so Owen walks over to the both to ask, as we all follow slowly behind him.

"Excuse me ma'am." He asks the 30 something year old woman sitting down behind the desk. This poor woman has seen the wrong side of a dye brush with her blonde hair looking green and blue in parts, let alone that hideous shade of lipstick she's wearing. What is that, shitty ass brown. It looks like someone took a dump and wiped it over her lips.