Ch 16 On the big red bus

Sorry about the wait. Been busy looking up info on the next couple of cities. Enjoy :)

Sean POV

Tomorrow is our last day in London, and we have decided to play annoying tourist. Our choice was to go on a sight seeing tour of London by a big red double decker bus, over the next 2 days. Pookie was so excited when we told her.

Gabe has been acting like a cocky little shit ever since he walked out of the bedroom this morning. We all know what happened thanks to his loud voice. I still shake my head thinking about what I heard through my bedroom wall. 'MINE!' Was screamed clear as day just as I was drifting off to sleep, and some of the colourful words he used I have never even heard before. I chuckle at that. No matter what Gabe has to swear.

We have mapped out where we want to hop off the bus and I'm glad we have 2 days to do it. Even cutting the list down to 5 places was pushing it.

Our first stop today is 'Madame Tussauds'. I've always wanted to go ever since I heard about it.
Gabe keeps commenting about all the clothes and the rest of us are in awe of how much detail goes into each one.

Luke was so excited when he saw Michael Jackson. It took us 10 minutes to drag him away with countless photos taken.
The boys all complained in some way when Pookie wanted to get a photo of them with one direction. I thought it was funny...... Until I got dragged in to. I know she's not a fan, I think this was more blackmail on her part. Little minx.

Royalty, sports stars, actors, singers and many more. After more then 2 hours we finally left.
Hopping on the next bus took us to 'Shakespeare's Globe'.

It was very interesting and felt like a step back in time. I know Pookie loved it she had the deer in headlights look the whole time. And thanks to Kota we were well informed that this was not the original. Which we found out burned to the ground in 1613. Was re built and then closed in 1642. Only to be rebuilt again here in 1997 about 750 feet from the original site. Don't worry we checked and this time he was right. He will never live that down.

Late after noon saw us in the 'Sherlock Holmes Pub'. It was really cool. They had everything including pictures of all the actors who have played him over the years. There was a full set up of his office you could see from the dining area separated by glass.

The menu was interesting. Almost everything was named after an actor who had played the role at some point.

"Trouble what's got you looking scared?" I looked over at Pookie as soon as Gabe had said something. She looked confused and discussed over something on the menu.
"Um..... Does anyone know what 'toad in the hole' is?"
"What!?" North looked like he wanted to throw up. Couldn't blame him.

Everyone came up with different ideas on what it could be, most thought it was some kind of frog leg dish.

I was in tears, when we found out what it really was. We were all so off the mark. Gabe and North kept muttering under their breath about how stupid the name was. But as you would guess with a lot more colourful words.
I couldn't stop laughing, guess what it was, a piece of toast with a hole cut in the centre and an egg fried inside. I really have to remember that one.

When we went back that night poor Pookie was drained. She fell asleep not long after we started a movie. Poor Kota carried her off to bed, I think tonight will be the first quiet night since we got here. Oh well Kota my brother, good luck next time.

When the movie finished I dragged myself to bed to tired to do anything else. Tomorrow is our last day here and another busy one. Then tomorrow night we are off to Paris.