Ch 18

Kota POV

Watching Sang with her cute nose pressed up against the window of the plane, trying to take in all the sights of Paris at night, has me falling in love with her even more. Seeing everything through her eyes makes it all have a bigger meaning.

After landing we all get into 2 more SUV's that were waiting for us. We are all taken to a large house just outside of Paris. This time we find that there are 6 bedrooms. Again 10 gets her own room and tonight Silas is staying with her.

I still can not believe what happened today. Yes I WAS a virgin. I always thought of my first time being something romantic, well thought out and planed. I was shocked when 10 pulled me into the small room, but I have never felt better in my life. I will never forget my first time. It was exciting not knowing if we were going to be caught and watching her fall apart because of me, was the best feeling in the world. I love her so much, and the fact she took control, was the biggest turn on. Who would have thought.

Silas POV

I will never get tired of following my Aggele. Walking up the stairs to her room I can't take my eyes off her ass. Yes I admit it, I have a thing for a fine ass and Aggele mou has the finest one I have ever seen. The fact that I can call her mine brings a smile to my face.

Tonight she is mine. I regret that I never waited for the person I love. I lost my virginity when I was 15 to some girl at an Academy party. At the time I just wanted to get it over and done with. I've been with a few girls, but ever since I saw my Aggele, I don't even notice anyone of the opposite gender. She is all I will ever want or need.

I place our bags at the bottom of the bed and stretch out my back. There may be a lot more room on a private plane but still being as tall as I am it can get very uncomfortable.

I watch Aggele disappear into the bathroom with a small bag. I strip off my shirt and pants and lay down on the bed to wait.

Half an hour later I hear the door open, so I turn my head and can not move. There stands Aggele mou in a dark blue with black lace lingerie. Her full breasts are pushed up and I see a black bow between them as well as on both hips. Her barely there panties lead to her gorgeous legs which are in cased up in thigh high black stockings.

I am instantly hard. I quickly jump out of bed and make my way to her. I pick her up. Not giving her anytime to think. She wraps her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. I kiss her with a bruising force, as she starts to grind up and down on my barely covered member.

I feel her feet some how push my boxers down and she moans pushing up against me tighter. I remove one arm from around her and quickly slide off her panties. Some how she rises herself up and slowly slides down on to me. "Fuck Aggele" I growl out.

*Next morning*

Shit I stretch out in bed and I can feel every muscle protesting. Aggele mou really surprised me last night. I know she's no longer a virgin, thanks for that Mr B. But holy shit! Where did she learn some of those moves. I never would of thought a body could bend that way. I'm just glad I have a lot of upper body strength, so I was able to hold her. Dam I was able to get so deep.
Opening my eyes from my day dream I'm alone in bed. Aggele must already be awake. I quickly shower and get dressed.
I don't know what we are doing today but tonight is going to be special. Mr B has some how found a roof top restaurant over looking the Eiffel Tower, and has booked a private area for us. We are all going to ask Aggele some thing very important we just hope she says yes.