Ch 26 On the road.

Hello agin everyone. Again just to be on the safe side *WARNING* language and mature scenes.
Happy reading.

Sang POV
Last night at our family meeting we spoke over the pros and cons, finally deciding on a road trip. We leave just after 7am both cars loaded and all extra baggage and souvenirs put on to the plane, which will be waiting for us in Brisbane.
Last night between Owen, Victor and myself we chose the first stop. It's only about a 4-5 hour drive away but has something I have always wanted to gift to my North Star. He will be so surprised at 3pm.

The drive down we didn't do much except relax and nap. Though when we saw a kangaroo hopping across the road I don't know who was more excited, me or Luke.

 Though when we saw a kangaroo hopping across the road I don't know who was more excited, me or Luke

When we arrived at our next stop, Townsville, we went straight to our hotel. It was nothing fancy just the Holiday Inn. But it had soft beds and a bathroom that I was happy to see.

Just after 2pm we left our hotel for Norths surprise. I feel the car slowing down and Owen who is driving, points out a sign to North. 'V8 Supercars'.
"What are we doing here?" He asks.
"North Star, I know how much you love cars and the fact that you never really get to do much other then fix them. So I thought you would enjoy spending some time driving a race car on a real race track."

As soon as we pulled up North jumped out of the car and opened my door

As soon as we pulled up North jumped out of the car and opened my door. My feet never touched the ground. He was spinning around with me in his arms, laughing with such a huge smile on his face.

"Baby this is more then I could have ever dreamed of."

We made our way over to the office. More like north didn't let go of my hand and dragged me behind him. He was almost running, at one point I thought he would pick me up to get me moving faster.
After signing wavers and other paper work, North was taken into what they call 'the pits'.

He was suited up and given a helmet and a run down of what he could do. He had three choices. 1. Laps. Where he raced against other cars. 2. Quarter mile times. Where he only raced against one other driver over a quarter mile or 3. Drifting. He would take the car to another part of the track where he could slide around corners in said car. It was kind of hard to understand all the different things since I had more then one of my boys trying to explain it to me.