Ch.32 Climbing high

Kota POV

These holidays have gone so fast, but I wouldn't change them for the world. Our beautiful Sang will soon become our wife and our house is almost finished. I have been receiving daily updates and pictures of all the work being done. Only Owen and Gabe know its days away from completion. Today we travel by train into the city, our first stop is the opera house. I have always wanted to come here and having Sang and my brothers by my side makes it so much better.

Stepping off the train we walk out of the station and onto a wooden platform over looking boats and water taxis. There are a lot of people all around us, "shit, it's bigger then I thought it would be." Gabe can't seem to take his eyes off of it.

After a few photos and walking around the outside of it we make our way back to where we started

After a few photos and walking around the outside of it we make our way back to where we started. Stopping Nate and Luke turn to all of us grinning. "We have organised the next activity and have 45 minutes to get there." Nate turns to start walking. "Follow us." Luke sings, skipping ahead.

"Do you know what we are doing?" Sang asks me.
"No. I just hope it's safe."

"Nate, for fucks sake. What the fuck are we doing?" North says 21 minutes later. "See that." Luke points at the bridge. "We're climbing it."
"Are you fucking kidding me! No, hell no. Baby can't climb that. It's not safe. She might fall, no she will fall and so will we. We will all fucking die. No way no how are you making any of us climb that shit."

North was wrong. Not long after his rant we reached the bridge climb and got into all the gear we would need. We were as safe as could possibly be, lines connected us to the bridge and we all walked up as one group.

Our guide pointed out as we reached closer to the top the drone following us taking photos we could pick up at the end

Our guide pointed out as we reached closer to the top the drone following us taking photos we could pick up at the end. North seemed to have gotten over his fear by making sure Sang was safe the entire time. He even laughed when we reached the top.

The rest of our days here were spent at the Sydney aquarium and letting Gabe loose shopping. He not only brought clothing for all of us but items for our new home as well.

Boarding the plane the following morning at 3am we settled off for our last stop before home, New Zealand.