Ch 3 Sleep over

Sang POV

Sitting on Owens lap and my feet on Sean's I can't help but sigh in happiness. I can feel Owen gently kissing along my hair line. "Sean, I think it's time to bring out the drinks." Owen says looking over my head at Sean. Standing up clapping to get everyone's attention Sean looks around with a cheeky smile on his face. "Since it's the start of the holidays and the start of our life all together, Owen and I have brought a little treat. Nathan, Victor can you help me please."

Gabriel POV

Dam I love me some trouble. Seeing her sitting their on Mr B's lap lets it hit home. We're altogether now. No more school, no more homework. Not having to see that bitch Jade again or watch motherfuckers propose to my.... Our trouble. That's what I want. 'TROUBLE' tattooed down my arm. That way I will always have her sexy ass with me.

I see Doc, Nate and Vic moving into the kitchen. Fuck did I miss something.
Doc has a bing fuckin smile on his face as he walks back out. "For North and Silas." He hands over a bottle of JD and a bottle of coke. "For my Pookie, if you don't like it I'll get you something else." He hands her a glass bottle with some fruity pink shit in it. And for the rest." He motions to Nate and he hands us beer.
"Fuck yeah Doc." I say and take a long drink.

I don't know how long we have all been sitting here, but I see a lot of empty fuckin bottles. Big smiles and joking. I jump up and yell "it's game time fuckers."

"What are we playing." Kota asks. "Truth or dare." Trouble yells she can't stop giggling. She's now sitting on Nate's lap and he's chewing on her fingers again. "Oi! Don't fuck up her nails." Nate just grins and starts on another finger.

Moving the coffee table we all sit in a circle on the floor. North hasn't said anything so no rules tonight. Fuck yeah.

Sang POV

I don't know how many drinks I've had but I'm feeling relaxed and tingly. We have just gotten into a circle to play truth or dare. I'm sitting between Sean and Luke, I hope they will help me. I'm never good and thinking up dares.
"Truth or dare trouble?"
"Truth"
"What's your fav part of my body?" Well that's easy.
"Your eyes meanie." I give him a smile. Giggling I turn to Victor.
"Victor, truth or dare?"
"Dare, princess."
"I dare you to put 3 cookies in your mouth and try to whistle." He gets up and grabs 3 cookies from the kitchen. Sitting back down he puts one at a time in his mouth and chews it a little and try's to whistle. Bits of cookie fly everywhere. I see one fall in Kota's hair. Whoops. Giggling I crawl over and pull it out for him.

Swallowing the cookies Victor turns to Kota. "Truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"How long did it take you to plan your first date with Princess?"
"27 days." Kota looks down with a slight blush. He picks up his beer and finishes off the bottle.

"Luke truth or dare?" Kota asks.
"Dare. Let's see what you got." Kota starts smiling and looking around the room. His eyes land in North.
"I dare you to pretend North is a bike/bicycle and you are in a race. Corners hills and all."
"For how long?" Luke asks finishing off his beer.
"2 minutes"
Luke grins and moves over to North. "Hold sill baby bro. I gotta mount my bike." He sits on Norths shoulders and says, "start the clock." Victor has his phone out keeping time, and North looks pissed off. Luke is holding onto his hair and leaning from side to side. "Come on, come on, hurry up go go go."

Sean POV

Oh god what is wrong with these boys. He's told to ride a bike and he sounds like he's on a horse and dry humping The back of Norths head is not helping.
"Time" vic yells. Finally, North throws Luke off him and gets up. "What the fuck was that. I need a drink." Ah the Grizzly bear is back. Ha ha ha. If looks could kill Kota would be dead too. I ask Pookie to sit with North. She's the only thing that will calm the beast that is North. Well other then a trank dart.

Another hour goes by with everything from singing a Disney song in your underwear. Sorry Nate. To Gabe admitting to have worn a thong. Don't know if I should know the story behind that or not.
Pookie having to suck her toe, was not nice. But knowing her legs could bend that way left some interesting ideas, and dam it hurt wearing my pants backwards is very constricting.

We found out Silas loves Pookie's bum. And poor Owen well not really, had to admit that he has watched porn. Ah! The look of surprise on Pookie's face that turned to heat. Lucky Owen's sleeping next to her tonight.
She is still our innocent in many ways, but I know that won't last for long. She has already begun exploring our bodies and her own. I love the days she come to me with a question. Hands on demonstrations with Pookie are my favourite.