Ch 28 Bris-vagas

Sang POV

After finishing breakfast we make our way down to south bank, where we were told the markets would be. Before we even get their I can hear the noise of lots of people moving around and talking. Lined up on the sides are tents selling everything from clothes to food and jewellery. A lot of the stalls we pass have signs saying CASH ONLY. Victor and Owen disappear to go get money while Luke and Meanie drag me from stall to stall.

After walking around for a while North calls out to me to come and have a look at something he has found

After walking around for a while North calls out to me to come and have a look at something he has found. It's a stall selling dried fruits. I over hear North talking to the man behind the table, he grows and dries all the fruit himself. We end up buying a few different types and I can't help myself, I open up a packet of dried mango.for being dried it tastes so juicy. I hold a piece up to my North Stars mouth, he wraps his lips around it and flicks his tongue over my fingers before pulling away. "That's really good baby. Did you buy more then one packet?"
"Yes, I have 3 more in the bag." I smile up at him.

Meanie seems to have brought some more clothes for us and Luke has a bag filled with lollies. Taking our time, we walk away from the markets to see what their is to do tomorrow. I lead us towards the Ferris wheel, coming across a beautiful arch like tunnel covered in pink and purple flowers.

 I lead us towards the Ferris wheel, coming across a beautiful arch like tunnel covered in pink and purple flowers

Smiling to myself I skip ahead. Such a beautiful piece of nature in the middle of the city. At the end I find a sign and map, pointing out different attractions around the area and how far they are to walk to. The museum and art museum are not to far away, I want to go to both. "Meanie, the art museum is close by. Did you want to go while we're here?"

"Shit yeah, Trouble. We'll work out a day this week. Any of you fuckers wanna come?" He turns to the others asking.

"Yes, I would like to have a look while we are here." Owen says.

"I'm in, it says here that they have an exhibit from MTV about the art of music videos." Replies Luke looking down at his phone.

Moving down south bank further we pass the Farris wheel, the line is long so we decide to come back another day.

As lunch time comes closer we head back to the markets, Luke is bouncing around wanting to try some new food. He ends up finding a stall which is selling BBQ kangaroo. People actually eat them? He also gets buffalo, I just hope he likes it with the amount that is in the container.