Ch 19 City of love

Sang POV

Today has been so relaxing. Meanie booked us all into a day spa, and I truly needed it. I don't know what came over me last night. I tried things I never knew was possible. I just let myself go because I knew my superman was there to catch me.

After a massage, manicure and pedicure I felt relaxed and fresh. I also had my eye brows waxed and eye lashes tinted.

I was told we were going out for dinner that night so I relaxed and let meanie do his magic. He dressed me in a beautiful white cocktail dress with gold trim.
He curled my hair into large waves that trailed down my back. Makeup, all he did was a light line of eye liner and a swipe of light pink gloss. My shoes were a beautiful light gold that almost looked white and had a 3 inch heel.

"Thank you meanie. You always make me look so beautiful."
"Oi trouble, what're fuck have I told you. I just help high light your gorgeousness. Now bring that pretty ass here."
I step over to him and wrap my arms around his neck. "God I fucking love you." He kisses me long and hard. When he pulls away his lips are covered in pink gloss. I giggle and use my thumb to wipe it off.

Stepping out of the elevator we arrive at a beautiful roof top garden. Under us is the restaurant and I'm told this is the private dining room. White fairy lights are strung between ferns and flower bushes. It's like nothing I have ever seen before. Only one area is left open to view the Eiffel Tower lit up in all its glory.

Sitting down between Owen and Sean I look at the menu and have no clue what it says. Luckily for us both meanie and Owen speak French. They order a chefs selection. Which is built up of over 15 taster meals. We ordered 2 since we knew that wouldn't fill everyone up.

Dinner was amazing, I have no clue what I ate but it was delicious all the same. I can feel a slight tension coming from all my boys and I'm worried what it might be.

A soft slow song starts to play and I don't know where it's coming from. I watch Kota stand up and walk over to me. Holding out his hand he asks, "may I have this dance." I place my hand in his as he leads me over to a small area near the table. I wrap my arms around his neck and he places his hands on my hips. We are slowly dancing, just letting the soft sounds drift over us.

"Sang, my beautiful perfect 10. I will be forever grateful to max for helping me meet you that night. Even though you were soaked through from the storm you were the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. Thank you for trusting me that night and allowing me to keep you safe in my bed, even after I had already hurt you." He kissed my arm where I had scrapped it that night. "After that night I knew I could never let you go and over time I fell hopelessly in love with you. I will always love you Sang." He gave me a soft kiss and released me into another set of arms.

Looking up I see my princes fire eyes. "My princess. The morning I jumped onto Kota's bed and found you hiding under the covers changed my life forever. I never would have thought I would find the love of my life in my best friends bed, but there you were. You took my breath away in that moment, but you stole my heart later that morning. Winter by Vivaldi will always remind me of my love for you. I will love you my princess until the end of time." Blinking away the tears that are trying to fall I'm turned around into my supermans big strong arms.

"My sweet innocent Aggele. I am so glad it was you standing behind my door that day. My heart stopped not knowing who the sweet girl was on the other side. When I realised that you knew 2 of my brothers I was glad that I would get more time with you. Your sweet nature showed from that first moment when you refused to sit in the front seat of Victor's car because I was taller then you. I knew my heart was yours from the first moment I felt fear for your safety in the mall. I knew I would do anything to protect you from that moment on. I am in love and will always be in love with you. I love you Aggele mou." I'm finding it so hard to keep the tears back. Again I'm spun into another set of arms.

Nathan my honey. "Peanut, my lost little kitten. Finding you stuck in that tree was the best and worst day of my life. The best because I found the girl who would become the love of my life. And the worst because I found out that the sweet girl I found was being hurt by the people closest to her. I will be forever grateful that you gave me a chance, gave all of us a chance to earn your trust and for you to trust us in return. I will love you forever with all my heart Sang, until my last breath." He nibbles on the tip of my finger and gives me a sweet kiss before spinning me into my meanie's arms.

"Fuck, from the first moment I saw you I new you would be trouble, but the best kind. I always wanted a girl I could dress up and with you, shit, I got so much more. From your hair to your eyes, and those kissable lips. I was a goner. I will always love you because you are my trouble and I will always be your meanie. I promise to forever be there to fix your hair and I will always help you with your clothes. Wash your hair when you need it and steal kisses when no ones looking." Gabriel leans forward and licks my cheek. "Mine." I'm spun again into the waiting arms of Luke.

"My cupcake, you caught me attention with a text, and finding you that following morning sitting atop of the jungle gym you stole my heart with the knowledge of your favourite breakfast. I will try for the rest of my life to feed you chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and I will always have a secret stash of chocolate just for us cupcake. I will love you forever and always." They are all so sweet my boys..... No my men.

North picks me up and brings me to his chest. "Baby, you scared the shit out of me when I saw you on the diners kitchen bench. This sweet girl trying to pull down a curtain. Catching you started my heart but having you wrapped around me on the back of my bike, your sweet little hands on my body kept it going. The moment you hopped off my bike you stole my heart. And I could never be happier. Keep it safe baby. It will only ever be yours." A bruising kiss and I'm spun again.

Sean my Dr Sean. Who always has a smile. "Pookie, my beautiful Pookie. Saving you from the wicked Mr McCoy that day will always bring me a smile. I met my other half. We will always be destiny babies. I promise to always kiss your boo boos. Cuddle you when you sleep. Take you to visit the babies. And help stop your giggles. I love you my Pookie and that will never change." He gives me a quick kiss and spins me into Owens arms.

Placing my hands on his chest, he has one hand on my waist and the other cupping my cheek.
"Miss Sorenson, Sang. It took me awhile to trust what my heart was telling me but when I did I was hit with what I can only describe as blindingly true love. You are the heart of this family and without you none of us would be this happy. I would never be this happy. Sweetheart you taught me to smile again, to enjoy life and how to love. I love you Sang with everything inside of me."

Owen steps back and falls onto one knee. Looking around all of them are on one knee.

"Sang, you have our love, you have stolen all of our hearts and we will always be grateful you came into our lives. We are here on blended knee to ask you will you make us the happiest men in the world.... Will you marry us?"
Oh my god he's holding a small box with the most simple yet beautiful ring inside. I look into all their eyes. They want this all of them. I will have them forever, my true family.

"Yes, yes." I say through my tears, nodding my head. I'm so happy they make me happy.
Owen stands up and slides the ring onto my ring finger. It looks so beautiful two rows of diamonds surrounding 9 pink stones. "Nine. There are nine pink stones."
"Pink diamonds princess. And the ring is platinum so you never have to worry about taking it off. Only the best for our girl." I hug and kiss all of them I can't believe they did this. I can't stop crying, I'm just so happy. Silas folds me into one of his bear hugs that I love so much. I can't believe it, I'm engaged to 9 beautiful men.