The True Light, Darcy Styles

HEY!
My Name is Darcy Styles

Yes the daughter of the Harry Styles and Sara Payne, well now actually Sara Styles since she married my father. I have brown and blonde hair and green eyes like my dad and I’m fairly skinny but not like skin and bone!!!!!
Life is amazing, horses, a massive house, singing, school, friends, family, flying the world. I'm the middle child of this family and it's pretty good, i never really get in trouble, that’s Tyler's job to mess stuff up. Oh and i have powers that means i can control the elements and move objects with my mind, Mum said it runs through the Payne side of the family which is amazing, but only my four closest friends know about the magic, besides their parents and my family.
Anyway I'm about to enter Senior Year of high school so i need to get ready.
Crap I've got to feed the horses, I will let you meet the rest of the family,

Bye!

Well that was different, Darcy is never late but i guess things do change......

Remember me Sara?
Well I’m back and still a vampire, still look eight-teen but everyone just thinks we actually look older. Lady Marie gave us a spell so we look like we are thirty-three but i don't care. We haven’t had any Vampire attacks, no darkness or anything so that’s great. It's hard to teach my kids about the powers, mostly Darcy since she got the most amount of powers. Alice can only move nature that’s it but she knows not to use it for bad things do thats good.
We still live in the massive house and I’m still happily married to Hazza ♥
My eyes are still blue and my brown long hair is darker than before but i like it.
Anyway we need to head to SONY office for work, yeah Harry still sings and I’m his manager so it isn’t that bad.
Anyway goodbye,

I need to start cooking breakfast for my house of Styles

Take it away Hazza

Well Hi,
It's me Harry Styles.
Yeah I've stayed the same, and growing up with Sara is amazing, having all the kids and all my friends so close to me. Well all except one....
Niall...
I still worry he will return and actually fall in- love with Darcy and that isn't happening, she won't fall for a vampire, I won't allow it.
I still have my green eyes like before and my hair is still a curly mess but when is it not.
Shit I need to get going, my practice for One Direction United is soon....

Yeah thats right, Liam, Louis, Zayn and I are coming back together as a band for a reunion tour in a couple of months....

I’m coming Sara, breakfast is ready sooo...
Bye!

Tyler take it from here mate.....

Hey guys,
I'm Tyler Styles,
The brother of my two little sisters Darcy and Alice who i always protect from anyone. Ever since i was little i have known Dad and Mum aren't telling us something, but it's only to protect us, they never really care what i do, but my dad and I are super close. Since i can drink him, his friends and I go drinking once a month so thats fun. I have long brown hair and blue eyes like my mother, well everyone says that!I love skate boarding and sleeping. Yeah I'm lazy so shut up.
I have finished school and it's funny not going to collage but i don't need it, I mean i've got a deal with SONY cause of dad but i think Darcy should have it, not me but whatever.
Anyway I’ve got to head to SONY with mum and dad.
Later Bro's

Now last but not least,

Alice hurry up and talk so i can eat already!

HELLO EVERYONE AND IT'S LOVELY TO MEET YOU!
Sorry I’m a little excited for High School today, i mean it's my first day and Darcy always says its great but thats just for her i guess. She is an A grade student and I’m only a B grade student. Anyway about me, I have long blonde hair, Hazel Eyes and I'm into boy sort of toys and i never dress like a girly girl.
It's gross.
Anyway i have the power to control nature and i barely use it since its 'Dangerous' according to my mother but Darcy uses all her powers every day. I've also talked to Tyler and he thinks our parents are hiding something and i totally agree, we didn’t bother telling Darcy since she doesn't need to worry, she already is a stressed out person. Anyway, wow i say that word allot huh.
I need to leave for school,
BYE WISH ME LUCK!

What you think of the characters?

Yea i know it wasnt a proper chapter but i wanted you to meet the family etc.

Tell me what you think my readers

Vote?

Comment?

Follow?

Follow on Instagram taylahjasmynexxx