Chapter 1 "Hi, I'm New"

Darcy’s POV

Gosh it’s the start of senior year and i can’t be late for my first day of school. I have just fed all the pets we have and that’s about eight different animals ya know. I run back inside the house and take a quick shower, pulling my hair up so it doesn’t get wet. I then jump out and get changed into something nice for my first day-

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=73951294

I grab my school bag and throw it over my shoulder, and run downstairs into the kitchen to grab some breakfast, to find everyone already down there eating Bacon and Eggs with Apple Juice, Tea or Coffee. Where the hell was my invite!

“Good morning Darcy” Mum says to me smiling, taking a sip of her tea.

“Morning Mother” I say and kiss her cheek.

“Morning Daddy” Alice says coming into the room in a very usual tomboy outfit.

Alice’s Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=73951546

“Morning baby girl” Dad says blowing her a kiss and she grabs it and puts it against her heart.

“Mum, Dad, we are going to be late for work if we don’t leave” Tyler mumbles to mum and dad and they nod.

“You girls want a lift to school?” Mum asks us but we shake our heads.

“Darcy can drive” Alice says and I sigh.

“I was going to say catch the bus but i guess so” I say and eat some bacon and put some coffee in a container for the go.

“Bye Mummy, Daddy and Ty Ty” Alice shouts before they all walk out the door.

“You excited for high school today?” I ask her and she nods.

“It’s going to be great, the subjects better be good, and i hope the teachers don’t spilt girls from the boys in Gym” She says then huffs.

“Don’t worry Alice they don’t” I say to her smiling. Then a knock at the door appears and Alice opens it.

“Hey” Stefan says. Stefan is my best friend since we have been toddlers, we were born on the same day and I’ve started to grow a crush on him since i was Alice’s age but never said a word. I didn’t want to ruin the friendship. He has one of those Justin Bieber hair styles which actually suit him since he is quirky and loud like his father, Uncle Louis Tomlinson. He has brown eyes and is just a bit taller than me.

“Hey Stefan” I say smiling hugging him tightly.