Chapter 16 "Not Everything Is Because Of the Supernatural"

Darcy’s POV

I wake up with the sun basically burning my face slightly and Niall’s arms around me. I look around and remember we fell asleep on the roof. I look down and realize it’s a long way down and i gulp. I start shaking Niall to wake up and he shoots up and falls off the roof, causing me to scream and watch him land in the hay stack. Ouch.

He stands up and smirks at me “I’m fine, thanks for asking” He then crosses his arms.

“S-Sorry” I bite my lip to hold my laughter and i lean over the roof then i lose grip of the roof so i started falling towards the ground, nowhere near the hay stack and i scream. Then i fall into someone’s arms and its Niall smirking down at me.

“I could of you just come and got you” He says then winks and i huff as he sets me on the ground.

“I’m going to go for a ride” I say walking inside and up to my room and grabbing some of my gear and getting changed. I walk down to the stables and grab my other stuff and take my saddle and everything else to Topaz’s stall. Her beautiful white fur is pure white and her beautiful blue eyes sparkle. Her wavy long white hair hangs nicely along with her tail. She neighs and walks to me and i hand her some carrots and she starts eating. I then start saddling up and when she is done i grab my helmet and other gear and Niall is petting Casper my mum’s horse that is not happy with Niall.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=77478023

I need jump into the saddle and walk Topaz up to the jumping paddock slowly, enjoying the summer breeze fly around me and we start getting into a trot to the jumping paddock.

Un aware of the danger ahead of me.

Niall’s POV

After Darcy headed out on Topaz, i decided to chill in the stables with the horses when Stefan comes in with a worried look on his face and eyes widen.

“Where is Darcy taking Topaz?” He ask with concerned voice.

“To the jumping paddock... Why?” I question him crossing my arms.

“She is in danger” He says and grabs the cracking whip.

“What are you talking about?” My eye brows furrow at that statement.