Chapter 20 "Punishment"

Darcy’s POV

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=79208306

It’s been three days since i was taken and whenever i leave the bedroom I’ve been placed in Derryn instantly has the power to control me, he said the bedroom is where i have control over myself unless he is in the room which hasn’t happened yet. I don’t really remember anything when I’m under his control which is prob a good thing, he could be doing horrible things to me.

“GET UP, BREAKFAST IS IN THE KITCHEN SLAVE!” Derryn shouts at me banging the door, i sigh and open it and step out, feeling my body go under his control. Yeah my brain still works but i don’t control anything anymore. I walk into the kitchen and sit at the table and stare at my burned bacon and toast.

“EAT IT!” Derryn shouts at me, making me flinch in the seat and i slowly start eating. I finally finish and clean the plate up and put it away. Then Derryn pushes me harder into the counter from behind so I’m struggling to breathe. His cold breath on my neck and his eyes piercing through the back of my neck and i swallow hard and i squeeze my eyes.

“I’m starving Darcy” Derryn says and moves my hair off my neck on the left side and i gulp again.

“Do what you need to do master” The words slip out of my mouth and i hated it. He didn’t spare a second with slamming his fangs into my neck, making my whole body jerk and start to tremble underneath him. He drinks faster and my body starts to feel numb every second, my eyelids start to droop then he pulls away from me and i fall to the floor laying on my back, panting and staring up at him.

“Thanks, now go down to the punishment room and sit there for a bit, I will be there soon darling” He smirks at me and i nod slowly, walking, no i should say limping to the punish room, the sight of it sends chills down my spine, i walk over to the bed and lay there staring at the roof. How could this happen to me, I mean before Niall came around, i was just a simple girl with funny powers in high school, knew nothing about vampires, werewolf’s, hybrids or demons, i was just your average girl that knew magic.

But if Niall didn’t come into my life i wouldn’t have the perfect boyfriend, my life would still be a lie, my powers wouldn’t of gotten stronger,  I made a new supernatural friend, found out my friends all had powers but Annie, I understood everything better. Niall is my whole but least he doesn’t have to see this, i can’t understand why Derryn hates me so much tho, I didn’t do anything to him.

Finally Derryn walks in holding a cracking whip and i whimper at the sight of it, he gets really close and throws me off the bed against the wall and i groan which the hard contact. I turn around to face him and he cracks the whip on my stomach and i scream from the stinging of the whip. He whips me over and over again and i can’t fight back, i end up on my knees, hands covering my head and my right side against the wall as he whips my left side over and over again, blood soon goes down off my body to the wooden floor then his eyes turn red and his fangs slowly slip from his gums and lungs at me, pinning me against the wall more he licks the blood from the floor then kisses his my left side then sucks on the wounds bleeding from the whip. I groan and cry softly making sure he didn’t hear.