Chapter 23 "It All Happened At the Club"

A/N

Okay I’m so sorry this chapter is really late but as you know I’ve been going through some hard stuff and now it’s gotten worst. I have fucking fake friends everywhere and i have to defend one of my friends but if i do it will cause shit and everyone hate me.

School exams are coming up and I’ve been studying yet i have assessments as well so I’m screwed. In a few weeks time this will go unupdated for at least three weeks so I’m very sorry.

Hope you like this chapter xx

Lillian’s POV

Since we all decided to go to the local club, well everyone but Niall and Darcy, but knowing them they will be doing sexual activates, we all decide to have some fun and dance. Ever since Truth or Dare, Stefan keeps taking long glances at me making me super nervous, being a demon I’m not should to feeling these kinds of feelings, i don’t know what to actually call it, humans call it love or lust, for demons it normally means pain will come soon enough but Stefan doesn’t seem so bad.

We finally arrive at the club and Rachel and Jacob head towards the dance floor, Rachel is the good girl so she won’t be drinking, she told us she will drive us back and i wish her luck, dealing with Stefan, Jacob and Annie drunk will be a joy, I’ve never drank anything so i don’t know what being drunk is like. Rachel and Jacob are laughing while dancing to some song I’ve never heard of.

Annie walks over to me, sitting on the stool next to me, holding a glass full of a red liquid, it doesn’t smell like blood but she isn’t a vampire. I’m guessing thats Alcohol. “Want some?” She asks.

“I’ve never tried it before” I say to her and her mouth forms a O shape.

“Can i please have another glass of red wine for my friend here?” Annie asks the bartender and he nods, pouring the ‘red wine’ into a glass and handing it to me. I stare at it and Annie nudges me.

“Drink it” She says and i nod slowly, taking the glass to my lips and pour it down my mouth, the taste is making, my body suddenly gets all excited and i turn back to see Annie grinding against another guy holding her drink, then Stefan comes up to me and takes my glass.

“Drink something stronger Lil, Red Wine isn’t something for clubbing, you need a shot” Stefan says and he places four shots in front of us and i take one and look at it. It’s really small, only about a four centimetre glass, and i take it to my lips and stare at Stefan who does the same. At the same time we drink it and i slam the glass onto the bench and drink the second with Stefan following my actions.

“Let’s go dance” Stefan whispers in my ear sexily and i nod, take his hand and he leads me to the dance floor, he places my back on his chest and we swing with the music, his hands sitting on my hips, gripping slightly causing me to moan a little. I start to grind onto his crotch and he grips my hips tighter and starts kissing my neck hard and rough, turning me on really fast.

I turn around so I’m facing him and our crotches grind together, i feel him harder, no scratch that, i can see him harden in his jeans, he looks very uncomfortable in there and i smirk, i did that to him, and this is my first time ever acting like this, wow.