Chapter 10 "The Generation Saves The Day"

Darcy’s POV

“Excuse me! Why” I scream at Alice and she flinches from my loudness.

“Well not just you, Niall as well” Alice says and i sigh.

“This doesn’t make any sense; your father would never try and hurt Darcy unless he was being controlled” Niall puts in and Alice nods.

“Niall is right” Alice states crossing her arms.

“Then what can we do, how can we save him. Do you think that’s why he flipped the other day?” I mumble to myself and Niall puts his arm around my waist.

“It’s going to be okay Darcy” Niall says and kisses my forehead.

“I don’t think it’s safe for me and Alice to be at school, i mean what if Derryn comes and tries to hurt one of us, we can’t protect ourselves in front of everyone else who isn’t supernatural” I say worried to Niall and he nods.

“I will take you both home then and we can ask your mother about what we should do” Niall says and we walk to my car and get in. We drive back to our house to find the front gate left open. Thats odd.

We car in the drive-way and the front door is wide open and we slowly get out of the car. I walk in first with Alice behind me and Niall behind her. We get inside to find things smashed everywhere and Tyler passed out, with a small cut to his head laying on the ground. Alice rushes to his side and his eyes flutter open.

“What happened here bro?” I ask and he sighs.

“P-People came and took our m-mother, saying this is a w-warning for you to trade yourself for our p-parents lives, then they knocked me out” Tyler says distressed and i slam my fist against the wall in anger. As soon as i do that, Niall grab’s me by my wrists and pulls me away from the wall and into his warm and loving hug. I turn around and cry into the crook of his neck.

He rubs circles into my back and coo’s me to calm down, rocking me back and forth. “It’s going to be okay, it’s going to be okay” He keeps repeating in my ear. Suddenly, Rachel, Annie, Jacob and Stefan run through the door holding a note.

“WE HAVE A PROBLEM!” Rachel shouts and we all look at her.

“Whats wrong?” Niall asks confused.

“Remember the vampires that attacked us Darcy, well they just didn’t take your parents, and they took ours as well” Rachel tells me and i gasp and the other three look confused as hell.

“What are you two on about?” Jacob asks raising his eyebrows.

“Vampires?” Annie questions.

“What are you three on about?” Stefan asks crossing his arms.