Chapter 7 "You Lied To Me!"

Niall’s POV

Darcy,

She was standing on minute,

Now she has fainted, i couldn’t catch her in time.

I quickly place her in my bed and  make her feel comfy and i close my eyes to undress her and place her in my jack Willis shirt and i take off my closes leaving me in my sweat pants, i climb into bed next to her and pull her close to me.

NEXT MORNING

I wake up and Darcy she still sleeping quietly and her eyes flutter open and she smiles at me. She sits up and so do i, she stares into my eyes and leans in giving me a quick soft kiss.

“Did i ever tell you, you look sexy with no shirt?”  Darcy whispers in my ear with a sexy tone.

“Darcy, why are you talking like that” I say and lean real close to her and she smirks.

“I just like getting you excited” Darcy says and stands up, grabbing some clothes from her bag and walking into my bathroom. She was playing me, she knew how badly i wanted to kiss her then, find two can play at that game.

After ten minutes Darcy comes out in a beautiful outfit.

Darcy’s Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/ttlds_darcy/set?id=75287612

“We need to get ready for school, Niall get changed” She says and throws clothes at me giggling. I then run up to her and throw her over my shoulder, causing her to yelp in surprise and i spin around the room and i finally throw her onto the bed and i crawl on top of her and she blushes like crazy. I start kissing her neck and she moans in pleasure. I start to nibble on her skin and down to her collar bone and she stutters-

“N-Niall, w-we h-have s-school” She says and he breath hitches when i suck on her skin and then take my lips away from her skin, leaving a purple bruise on her neck and i smirk.

“Alright” I say jumping off the bed, grabbing my bag and throwing it over my shoulder while she lays on the bed, wide eyes and in shock. “You coming?” I ask smirking at her and she smirks back at me.

“Screw you” She shouts laughing and grabs her bag and we walk out the door and drive to school. We arrive and our group is waiting there, smirks on their faces and we walk over and we are being thrown questions.

Our Groups Outfits Rachel and Annie- http://www.polyvore.com/ttldsannie_rachel/set?id=75288817

Niall and Jacob- http://www.polyvore.com/ttlds_jacob_niall/set?id=75288901