Chapter 21 "Everything Has Changed"

Stefan’s POV

I’ve been here now a whole week, a whole week of watching Darcy trying to get herself around blind, a whole week with her being fed off and whipped, a whole week with being bashed by Derryn and fed off by his workers. A whole week being stuck in the same, dirty, dam, covered in blood room with two single beds on opposite walls. Darcy is still blind but i gave her an idea to try and see.

“So what do i do again” Darcy stumbles into the room wearing the clothes i gave her from her backpack.

Darcy’s Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=79946226

“Use your earth powers to feel the vibrations in the ground that can be your eye sight” I say (A/N like toph off the last air bender). She stands up and slams her foot onto the ground then smiles.

“I can see, i can see where everything is! It’s like seeing with my feet” Darcy says the tackles me in a hug. “THANK YOU THANK YOU!” She screams into my chest, fisting my shirt tightly.

“No problem Darcy, just make sure Derryn doesn’t find out” I say smiling down at her. Then door flies open showing Derryn madly standing there, watching us and hisses, Darcy jumps away from me hitting the floor, head first.

“Dumb Ass, Darcy get down into the kitchen!” He shouts at her and she nods.

“Y-Yes Master” She stutters then crawls out of the room, he kicks her in the stomach and she groans loudly but she keeps going, him following behind her, he drags me to the kitchen and sits me at the table. She struggles to make me some toast, burning herself and cutting herself on the knife. I try to go and help her but Derryn throws me back down in the seat. Then he pins her to the counter causing more blood to spill out and he licks her wound, causing a whimper to leave her mouth, then he slaps her.

She hits the ground and holds her cheek. Tears roll down her cheeks and i can’t do anything to help her, Derryn then grabs her by the neck and shoves her against the wall and her body jerks from the impact. “Time for my breakfast Darcy” Derryn smirks then shoves his fangs into her neck, causing a ear piercing scream to leave her mouth and i cover my eyes and close my eyes not wanting to hear her in pain.

He then drops her to the ground, blood all around his mouth and running down his chin, “Get upstairs the both of you, NOW!” He growls, i quickly pick her up bridal style and carry her into the room and pack her on the bed. She whimpers as i let her go.

“S-Stay” She whispers, i sigh and get under the covers with her and pull her close to my body.

Darcy’s POV

I hate being like this,

Why can’t i just end everything and leave this world.

I don’t want anyone to get hurt yet Stefan gets taken as a hostage and now i’m blind. Yay!

I’m curled up in Stefan’s arm as he is my protection from Derryn. We have been like this for hours, Derryn left the house an hour ago so we have to stay in the locked bedroom but that doesn’t bother me, i rather be in here safe than anywhere else in this dumb house. Stefan then gets up and looks out the window and gasps.

“What is it?” I ask confused sitting up.

“Jacob, he is outside, in his werewolf form, killing Derryn’s workers” Stefan says happily and i hear him open the window. “In here Jacob!” Stefan shouts then a large bang surrounds the room and i see a massive werewolf. I stand up and try to get closer to Jacob.

“Darcy wait a second” Stefan says taking my hand and leading me to Jacob. He then picks me up and places me on Jacob’s back and then jumps on behind me, holding my hands and the fur in front of us i guess.

“Jacob, now where are we going” I ask.

“We are getting you out of here, Derryn went to find Niall and i used that to get myself here and save you, Your mother has the books to help get your eye sight back now let’s go” Jacob says then we fly out of the room and he hits the ground with a growl. He starts running away from the house but then comes to a sudden stop, causing me and Stefan to jerk forward, like you would in a car crash and i face plant into the warm fur.

“Who’s that?” Stefan whispers and i look up, then remember i can’t see anything.

“It’s Niall and Derryn!” Jacob growls below me and i whimper.

“We need to help them. Darcy you need to use your powers” Stefan says but i shake my head.

“It’s not safe to use them Stefan, not when i can only see with my feet! And I’m not even on the ground” I state and he sighs. Then we both slide off the werewolf and i can finally see everything. Niall is getting killed by Derryn my powers start to rage. Soon enough i don’t have any control.

“ENOUGH” My demon voice growls and starts moving the earth around all of us and Niall and Derryn are separated.

“How are you free!” Derryn shouts at us.

“I saved them you dick” Jacob growls then lungs for Derryn and bites him in the arm, that won’t be too good for Derryn; Werewolf bites are deadly to vampires. Yay.

“You little” Derryn shouts but Niall tackles him madly and punches him leaving Derryn knocked out. Niall then tackles me to the ground in a bone crushing hug and my normal slide comes back and tears fall down my face and Niall kisses my neck softly. He picks me up in his arms and i snuggle into his chest.

“We need to get home now, so Sara can fix her eyes” Jacob says and we race back to the Styles Manison and my father, mother, brother, sister, uncle Louis and Aunt Eleanor are waiting for my return and Niall places me on the couch and rests my head in his lap.

“Darcy are you ready for your eye sight back?” My mum asks me and i nod my head and she places her hands over my eyes and conducts a spell. “Alright honey open your eyes” My mom says sweetly and my eyes flutter open slowly and adjust to everyone around me. Niall is covered in marks, so is Jacob and Stefan. My sister is crying along with my brother and the parents are just smiling at me.

Something still feels strange.

“How you feeling?” My dad asks me and i sigh.

“Sore but otherwise a lot better than i was” I say smiling and everyone else smiles back.

“I think i will take her to the bedroom now” Niall says and they nod, he carries me to my bedroom and lays me in the bed and my eyes flutter shut but then something weird happens. We suddenly have the urge to do dirty activities.

“OH MY GOD NIALL” I moan into his ear as he pounds into me.

And just like that i wake up.

I look over to see Niall sleeping next to me and my mother comes into the room. “Derryn has disappeared, he won’t bother you anymore, besides the fact Jacob bit him, he will slowly start to die” Mum then kisses my forehead.

“Night sweetie” She says then shuts the door. I then slip back into my dreams. Hopefully one day that last dream will become real.

Sorry for the short chapter but it needed to be short.

What will happen now Derryn got bit?

Will he seek revenge or give up?

Will Darcy ever be ready for those activities?

Vote

Comment

Follow

KIK me on taylahjasmynexxx