Chapter 3 "Secrets Spill Out & the Mark"

Darcy’s POV

I ran out of the house after Stefan, i told everyone to stay back in the house until i get back. I threw some gum boots on which were half way down the drive way and kept running after him. He finally stopped when we reached the stables and ran up to the hay room which is in the stable’s roof.

I walked up there and found him crying into his hands, his knees to his chest and shaking. Before he knew i was there he stood up and started punching the wall.... hard...

I quickly ran up and grabbed his wrist and held it in my small hand, he turns and looks at me. His eyes were puffy, tear stains on his cheeks and his breathing was shaky.

“Stefan, what are you crying?” I ask him and he sighs.

“You don’t need to worry Darcy” He says and looks away. I grab the back of his shirt and pull him back to me and he then turns and cups my face in his hands.

“S-St-Stefan” I stutter afraid. His eyes soften and then he smashes his lips onto mine. Sparks flew everywhere and his hands found their way to my waist while mine rested on his chest. Our lips moved together perfectly and then he moved his hands to my thighs and squeezed them, causing me to jump and gasp. I jumped up and i wrapped my legs around his waist and his tongue slowly slivered into my mouth, playing with my tongue.

Then he lays me down on the hay and hovers over me smiling. “Wow” He whispers and i stare at him in shock of what we just did.

He climbs off me and sits up, i do the same and look at my hands.

What have i done, I’ve kissed Niall and Stefan in one day, both made me weak in the knees, they both were amazing and skilled at.... that.....

“Stefan, we need to go back” I say standing up but he wraps his arms around my waist.

“Why” He whines and i sigh.

“Because, besides you never answered my question” I say looking at him and he sighs at me.

“I was upset because Niall got you first, and I’ve liked you for years and I’m just afraid to lose you” He says then weakly smiles at me.

“Well, i don’t know what to say Stefan” I say to him honestly.

“It’s okay, take your time” He says kissing my cheek and we walk back to the house. We walk back inside to find everyone sitting in the living room waiting for us.

“You’re finally back” Annie says smirking.

“Sorry, Stefan decided to run all the way to the stables and hide” I say bluntly crossing my arms.

“Anyway, we need to get going” Jacob says standing up.

“Yeah, later Cousin” Rachel says and everyone walks out the door. I then make myself a cup of tea and then Alice arrives back home and she walks in with a small cut on her face.