Chapter 19 "Missing Person"

Darcy’s POV

It’s been two weeks since the letter from Derryn arrived at my door and my options to leave and protect my friends are growing every day. Today is the day I’m leaving to find Derryn and hand myself over to him, i will never let the people i care about get hurt or even worse because of me. My life isn’t as meaningful as all of theirs.

I was left alone in the house today, which works in my favour, I start packing my bag and making sure i leave a note for everyone, making sure they don’t come after me. After packing my small back pack i start writing the note to everyone.

Dear Mum & Dad

Thank you for always being there for me and bringing me into this amazing life. I will always love you no matter what happens to me, look after Topaz and Grace and make sure no one comes after me. Love you x

Dear Tyler and Alice

Thank you for always being the best brother and sister in the world and always helping me whenever i needed you. All i can say is Tyler protect Alice, and Alice learn how to control your powers and make sure you always beat the darkness, ILY xx

My Friends (Annie, Rachel, Jacob, Stefan)

I’m grateful that you have been in my life for so long and always having my back every step throughout my life. You all mean the world to me and i will never let any of you get hurt because of me. Have a good life.

Dear Lillian

I know we haven’t known each other long but your someone who means the world to me thats why I’m leaving to protect you and everyone else. Love you x

Dear my amazing boyfriend Niall

Thank you for coming into my life and not giving a crap about what my parents wanted. You are someone I’m glad to have in my life and i will never let someone hurt you or kill you because of me. I couldn’t handle you being killed because of me, that’s why I’m leaving to protect everyone i care about. Don’t come after me, it’s better this way.

Everyone’s life is more meaningful than mine.