Chapter 11 "It's Fun & Games"

Darcy’s POV

It’s now been a whole day since the attack and i made everyone retreat for safety, Derryn threw me in the cold, dark, wet and dirty basement for the time being, a simple foam mattress in the corner, a small wood block next to it with a candle and a small window for fresh air during the day. So far they haven’t done anything to me, plus i haven’t eaten or drank anything so i feel so weak.

In one corner of the room, I’ve noticed some blood and chains, i had nightmares last night thinking about who or what was placed there and how badly they are hurt or even killed. I stare at the corner for most of the night when i couldn’t sleep but now, im just pacing around the room, hearing my father demand that I’m set free. I knew he wasn’t bad, i knew he still loved me.

Suddenly my father is thrown down the stairs into the basement and he groans once he hits the floor, rubbing his head and his shoulder blade. He whispers to me “D-Darcy” he stutters and i run to come, tackling him into a hug and i cry into the crook of his neck.

“D-D-Daddy” I stutter and my cries become silence when i hear Derryn laughing from the top of the stairs. I jump away from my father and Harry growls at Derryn.

“Let the fun and games begin” Derryn says holding a cracking whip in his hands, making my body numb at the sight of it. Within seconds my Father is chained to the wall and thrashes against the metal. Derryn grew a smirk and looked at me; his eyes were fully black, full of lust, and hunger. His fangs sat on his bottom lip, he walked slowly closer to me and i backed away until my body came in contact with the wall. He came so close i could feel his cold breath on my cold.

“GET AWAY FROM HER!” My father growled and i whimpered.

“No Hazza, I’m alright being like this, i finally get what i want” Derryn said the suddenly the mark on my arm started to glow, causing me a lot of pain; I screamed and held onto the mark and squeezed me eyes shut. I bit my bottom lip to silence the screams and Derryn chuckled dryly at my fear and pain.

I try to use my powers but noting works, i look at him in the eye and he just smirks, he grabs my wrist, holding them tightly and i whine again, I’m becoming so weak but i can’t help it. “W-Why aren’t m-my p-powers w-working” I whisper, not being able to talk loudly.

“I’ve drained you of most of your energy, i can now do whatever i want” He says and starts kissing my neck, causing more soft whimpers to leave my parted lips. He starts to nibble on some places of my collar bone and suck on other parts. My father’s eyes were now red with pure rage and his muscles were going to pull the chains from the wall very soon. Then i feel two teeth enter my skin, causing my to scream and thrash in his hold. I feel my body going even weaker and he pulls his fangs out from me, causing me to start falling to the floor, but he knees my stomach, making me groan and blood starts to stain my clothes. I drop to the ground and then my Father tackles Derryn to the grow, throwing punch after punch after punch, causing me to gasp and crawl away from the fighting into a corner, curling into a ball and crying softly into my knees.

“YOU SON OF A BITCH!” My father shouts.