Chapter 31 "Days Of Love"

Darcy’s POV

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=91376646

It’s now been a full week in Australia and i love it, summer sun shining down on my body, the friendly people, the animals, the shopping, everything here is perfect and i love this place so much i would totally move here. We have been in Perth for three days, then South Australia for two days then we spent a day in Victoria and now we are moving onto New South Wales for three days.

We are heading into Luna Park; it’s an old theme park with just simple rides but still seems really fun and exciting. We walk in and get the wrist bands and head straight for the tango train. We line up and scan our bands to get inside and jump into a seat, Nialler on the outside closer to end and myself more into the middle of the ride. Soon enough it starts going backwards and it speeds up so I’m slightly crushing Nialler and he just laughs, hugging me from my side and we scream and laugh together. We jump off and head for the Wild Mouse and i sit in the front with Niall’s legs on either side of my waist, his hands on my hips holding me in place as the rollercoaster moves up to the top slowly. The cart moves around the ride super fast causing me to scream and even Niall to scream like a girl. We jump off and our legs are shaking.

After being at Luna Park for six hours we decided to hit the road again and head to Newcastle, which was two hours north of Sydney and i had a friend who lived there named Taylah. We finally arrived at the small place and pulled into a block of units and she came outside and smiled at us, holding her bag and some other stuff in a small box and jumped into the car. She was only 16 but she was lived next door until she turned five and moved away with her family. She told us where to drive to and we drove to a lovely place called Caves Beach and it was huge. I grabbed my swimmers and we both got changed in the change rooms together while Niall grabbed his navy blue boardies and waited for us with all our towels and bags.

Outfits- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=91386141

We come out and run down the sand into the water, splashing each other smiling like there was no tomorrow, running into the waves and being knocked over onto the sand below and spitting out the salt water with a sour face.

“Guys, come with me, I have something amazing to show you” Taylah says and takes us down the beach into a place which has small caves, from the low tide, we are able to go inside i think, small little tunnels with children crawling through giggling and parents taking pictures of them.

“This is amazing!” Niall says grinning.

“I love it here” Taylah says and we follow her across the rocks into a massive cave. We walk inside and it’s a bit dark but Taylah uses her flashlight to light it up, showing white carvings all over the walls, painted hand marks and all different stuff.

“No one ever found this cave, because of the rocks outside no one came this far” Taylah says smiling at us.

“What do the carvings mean?” Niall asks her and she shrugs.