Epilogue

Darcy’s POV

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=92536093

It’s now been four-teen long years since Niall and I got married, and since then a lot has changed with everyone surrounding us. Lillian and Stefan got married two years after us at the age of twenty, soon followed by Jacob and Rachel a few months later. Now since all of us are thirty-two years old we all have children of our own.

Niall and I have three wonderful children, Hunter who is nine, Maddi who is five and our youngest daughter Annie in honour of Annie herself. Hunter looks a lot like Niall, dark brown hair, blue eyes, pretty tall for his age and loves eating food.

Like father like son i guess.

Maddi has short blonde hair and green eyes, she is very quiet sometimes but loves singing and my horses a lot and she was born to use magic like me which will give me a head ache when she gets to the age i was when Niall and I first met.

Yay.

Annie has long, and I mean long brown hair for four year old, bright blue eyes and is very sassy for her age and loves eating food and sleeping. She is a daddy’s girl unlike Maddi who is a mummy’s girl.

Right now all three kids are piled up in the kitchen getting their lucky charms for breakfast.

Oh

Niall and I bought our own home two years after we married, its three stories, has a bedroom for ourselves, the three kids and four spare bedrooms. Two heated pools, a gym, a movie room, stables outside, living room and kitchen, plus three bathrooms so it’s a big house. I drink my cup of tea quickly as Niall grabs the car keys.

Kids and Niall’s Outfits- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=92536436

“DARCY! WE GOTTA GO!” Niall shouts to me and i wince.

We are meeting up with everyone today, all of my friends, family and the kids too.

“Come on kids, grab what you want and get into the car with daddy” I say clapping my hands in the air and they scramble off the kiddie table, Hunter grabs an old action figure Niall had as a kid, Maddi grabs a fluffy cat called ‘snuggles’ and Annie grabs a colouring in book and some coloured pencils. They jump into the car, Hunter in the middle, Maddi on his left and Annie on his right, all in car seats, swinging their small legs as I jump into my side of the car. Niall takes off to the place where we are all meeting, which is Nandos, then Laser Tag and Bowling for fun.

We arrive to see Stefan holding his two children, both five years old, well they are twins, but one is a girl and the other is a boy, called Rose and Joe.