Chapter 28 "Suffers Twice"

I’m so sorry i haven’t updated in a while.

Just my guy problems got a lot worst.

They say “let’s just be friends” then they are like “i don’t know if i want our friendship anymore”... And he wanted to ask me out on my birthday, he even told my best friend this and now this shit is happening. Why does this always happen to me.

School is finished for two weeks but I’m working most of it.

Yep i got a job.

As a waitress.

Anyway here is the chapter..

Get your tissues, you have been warned.....

Darcy’s POV

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=87338863

Today, Lillian, Rachel, Annie and I are heading into town to go looking around to make sure no vampires are around because this past week there has been two vampires like killing. It’s been two months since Niall asked me to marry him and we have no idea when we are actually having this wedding because he has been away with Stefan and Jacob on ‘missions’ for my parents.

Girl’s Outfit’s- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=87339493

We are now driving into the forest were we found the book and we arrive to see all the trees are burned, covered in ashes and it’s just dead looking. We walk inside looking around for anything. I use my powers of wind to move the ashes around to see if i can find anything on the ground.

“The trees are sad and angry” Rachel says putting her hand on the tree. Yeah she gained another fucking power.

“Can they tell us what happened?” Lillian asks curious.