Chapter 15 "Purple Eyes & Forgiveness"

Darcy’s POV

Niall’s purple eyes pierced through me and he was still hissing at Stefan who gripped my sweater from behind in fear and I leaned back onto him and spread out my arms to protect him. Niall’s eyes twitched at my movement and he stares into my eyes but i stand up and stare back. He growls and his eyes glow more purple making me shake but i hold my ground.

“Move.Darcy” He growls at me but i shake my head.

“No” I shout back and he flinches.

“You kissed!” He shouts at me and points at me.

“HE KISSED ME!” I shout back and suddenly I’m pinned to the wall by Niall, holding my hands on either side of my face and growls at me making me whimper and squeeze my eyes shut and turn away.

“NIALL I KISSED HER, BUT IT DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING, SHE DIDNT GET ANY SPARKS AND NEITHER DID I! I DIDNT FUCKING MEAN TO SO LET DARCY GO!” Stefan screams pulling Niall off me and punches him in the face making me gasp at the sight.

Niall then throws Stefan to the wall and i race over and protect him and shouts “FUCK OFF NIALL! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY!” I screamed back, feeling my powers wanting to take control and let out all my rage at the boy i love.

“YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO LEAVE ME! TO LEAVE EVERYONE BEHIND AND LEAVE!” He shouts back, tears rolling down his cheeks and his fists clenched by his sides.

“I WAS COMING BACK IN A FEW DAYS! I WANTED TO BE FREE AND TALK TO SOMEONE! BUT YOU COULDNT UNDERSTAND! YOUR SELFISH NIALL! YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ME IF YOU CAME HERE! YOU SHOULD OF TRUSTED ME BYT NO, YOU DIDNT AND YOU CAME HERE AND THEN YELLED AT ME AND HURT MY BEST FRIEND SINCE BIRTH YOU DICK! I HATE YOU!” I shout then he pins me to the wall and he stares into my eyes.

“Darcy stop this” He begs and he smashes his lips onto mine and i instantly kiss back, i didn’t mean to say i hated him, because i didn’t hate him, i could never hate him. I love him with everything i have. His hands gripped my waist tighter and tighter causing me to whimper while kissing him and my fingers tugged on his dirty and messy brown hair a bit too hard because it made him moan into my mouth.

We pull away and i walk over and help Stefan stand, “You forgive me Niall?” He asks and Niall just nods and looks away.

“Sure” Niall mumbles and i narrow my eyes at him but he doesn’t notice.

“Maybe we should leave Stefan” I say and he nods.

“Get changed Darcy, it’s cold outside now” Niall says and i nod, Stefan grabs his bag and walks into another room to get changed while i grab some clothes then re pack my bag quickly.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=76974977

I walk out and Niall takes mine and Stefan’s bags then places them in my car, why can’t Niall buy a car instead of using my car and then i sighed, stepping into the car and sitting in the passenger seat and Stefan lays in the back falling asleep while Niall gets in the driver seat and we start driving home. We finally get to Stefan’s and drop him off, leaving his house i could hear his parents screaming at him and i knew i would get it as well.

We arrived home and Niall held my hand, we walked inside to find Alice is really nice clothes along with my mother, my father on the phone and Tyler watching TV. I walked in and they all smiled and hugged me. Why aren’t i being yelled at?

Sara’s and Alice’s Outfits- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=76974880

“I missed you little sis” Tyler says rubbing the top of my hair and i punch his shoulder playfully.

“Sis!! Thank god your home, sorry but i borrowed your clothes” She says smiling and thrilling around to show me.

“Looking good Al” I say smiling and she beams a massive smile at me and runs back upstairs.

“Thank goodness your safe Darcy” My mother says hugging me tightly.

“I’m sorry i worried you” I mumble into her shoulder then my father hugs me.

“We understand how you feel Darcy, i would feel the same if i were you. Your mother was the same” My father says and Niall smiles.

“Niall thank you for bringing her home” My mum’s says then her and Alice walk out to the car and drive away while the boys go to the man’s cave downstairs so it’s just me and Niall.

Niall carries me bridal style to my bedroom and lays me on the bed and then lays beside me, playing with my hair and staring into my eyes. I then blurt out a question....

“Why do your eyes turn purple?!”

“Oh, it’s because when someone i love is in danger or i fully angry my eyes turn purple. Only if something happened to you or something about you turned me on my eyes will glow purple” He says then smirks. He then starts kissing my neck and my breath hitches and i moan in pleasure. Things start getting heated then i realize i can’t do this. I quickly jump away from Niall and climb out the window and onto the roof and burst into tears. Niall soon finds me and wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his chest, his legs on either side of me and his head in the crook of my neck.

“Darcy it’s okay” Niall whispers and i shake my head slowly.

“No its not, I’m pathetic Niall” I whisper back then he swiftly turns me around to face me.

“Never say those words Darcy” He says then lifts my chin so i look into his eyes. “Understand me” he says and i nod. He kisses me passionately and we fall asleep on the roof.

Well that’s answers your questions about his purple eyes.

Sorry it’s short but i needed this filler.

What do you think about Darcy’s parents not even yelling at her when Stefan’s did.

Will Darcy ever be ready for... well ya know?

Vote?

Comment?

Follow?