Chapter 17 "The Waiting Game"

I’m so sorry i haven’t updated in like forever!

But I’ve had so many dam school tests, Netball training, Horse Riding and i had my school dance last night and today is my first day of Netball for the season and won it 27-25!!! YAY!!

HAVE FUN READING!!

Niall’s POV

It’s now been two whole months since Darcy fell into the coma and i haven’t left the room since. I refuse to leave her so they had to move her to the back of the hospital with a massive room with a bathroom, two more extra beds, two couches, TV and a small kitchen. They are really nice to actually let me stay here.

Alice walks in holding two coffee cups from Starbucks and hands me one.

Alice’s Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=77817472

“Anything?” She asks me.

I shake my head and she sighs.

“Dammit” She mumbles and takes a sip of her coffee.

“How much longer do you think she will be like that Al” I whisper to her, looking away because i was crying and i will not cry in front of a girl.

“Nialler, i really don’t know, i hope soon. And i know your crying” She says and i sigh facing her.

“it’s okay Niall” She wipes away my tears and kisses my cheek “I’ve got to go, school will start soon, later” She waves goodbye then walks out of the room. I sit down next to her bed and hold her hand tightly.

“Darcy, if you can hear me, squeeze my hand or even one of my fingers, anything please” I beg her and something finally happens, she slightly and softly grips one of my fingers. My eyes widen like bowling balls, she can hear me.

“You can hear me, squeeze again if you can” I state and she does so. I let go of her hand and run to tell the doctor. This is great!

Darcy’s POV

Lillian’s Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=77817306

Darcy’s Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=77817409