Chapter 6 "What Else Don't I Know!"

Darcy’s POV

“You’re a V-Vampire!” I stutter at the end, still in shock that what I’ve read in books is actually true.

“Y-Yes, Pl-Please don’t hate me for it D-Darcy” Niall stutters in shame and turns his body away from me, so I’m facing his back. I run up and hug him from behind, rubbing my head into his back and i whimper softly.

“I dont have room in my life for liars, but Niall, i still care about you, no matter what you are, and by the way, Yes” I mumble into his back.

“Yes to what?” He asks softly.

“I will be your princess” I mumble and in one swift movement he is facing me, and smashes his lips onto mine hard. Our lips move together and i place my hands around his neck, tugging on the ends of his messy brown hair while he moves his hands to my hips and pulls our bodies closer, our chests are pushed together and he and I walk back onto the ally wall and we continue to kiss and he suddenly pulls away and stares into my eyes.

“I wish you didn’t find out this way” he whispers and i sigh at his comment.

“It doesn’t matter, i rather now then later Ni” I whisper back and he nods. I then look over at Sammi and Rebecca’s dead bodies and i gasp that they are really gone. “Nialler, what are we going to do with the bodies!” I say worried and i point at the bodies and he sighs.

“Leave them here and we make a run for it, we can’t be caught” He says and takes my hand and we run out of the ally and to the back car park. We rested at my car and panted after running so fast.

“Niall” I say to him quietly.

“Yes?” He says but more of a question kind of comment.

“What else don’t i know?” I ask and he suddenly goes pale, if that’s even possible since he is already pure white.

“There is a lot you need to know, but i don’t think today is the day to tell you” He says and i nod in agreement.

“Fine, but you’re telling me tomorrow got it!” I say and he nods quickly and i smirk at my power. Suddenly we hear a loud number of screams coming from the ally way and we both realize.

“The bodies!” We both gasp and we run to the ally way to find five students, one of them my own sister Alice and they are hugging, crying into each other’s arms and loud sobs come from their mouths. Teachers surround the bodies and Niall and I grab my sister and hug her tighter while i cry alone with her. Niall rubs circles into my back and calms me down instantly. By chance, Jacob, Annie and Rachel run into the ally way and they all gasp. Rachel cries into Jacobs chest while he stands there looking at the bodies, Annie runs over to me and hugs into my back.

“W-What happened!” Jacob stutters.

“W-We w-went to get o-our b-ball and w-we found the b-b-bodies” One of the students stutter and whimpers.