Chapter 13 "The Nightmare"

Darcy’s POV

I’m running,

It’s in the middle of night,

I’ve running from something evil but i can’t see what I’m running from.

I turn into some dark alleyways, wow thats a great way to die Darcy. I keep running as fast as my small thin legs will take me and i turn back to see a black figure. I look forward and realize it’s a dead end. I turn around to now see five figures walking to me and i slide down the wall and cry into my hands. I look up to see who the figures are.

Niall, covered in blood, red eyes and fangs, smirking at the fragile body standing before him.

My mother who is also covered in blood holding a blood bag in her hand, drinking it while staring at me, causing a silence cry to escape my lips.

My father growling at me, covered in blood and blood running down his chin from his month, guess after feeding off someone while holding onto Tyler by his shirt.

Derryn who is just smirking at me and holding my little sister in his grip who is kicking and screaming, crying and begging to be let go and run away.

And another figure i don’t know, She has long, perfectly curled, light blue hair with purple dip dyed tips, tanned skin and black eyes. Wearing leather pants and a light pink shirt with cross earrings and pale light lip stick. She is beautiful and she then protects me.

“Stay away from her!” She hisses at the others and they drop Alice and Tyler and disappear, but Derryn stands his ground. In front of my eyes Alice and Tyler disappear into thin air and this girl makes me stand.

“Are you alright?” She asks.

“Yes, but why are you helping me?” I ask and she smiles.

“You’re not ready to know that yet love, sorry” She says then she disappears, leaving me with Derryn. He then pins me to the wall and hisses at me making me scream and he smirks at my weakness. Then he bites into my neck and i scream again. My whole body starts to shake and i hear someone screaming to me.

“DARCY!”