Chapter 12 "Take Your Pain"

Niall’s POV

I drive Darcy’s car back to the haunted house and run inside to find Darcy being beaten and bitten by Derryn’s workers and i throw them around the room while Darcy runs away from the fighting. They are all knocked out and i heard Darcy’s scream, i vampire speed to where she is to find Derryn holding Harry in a head lock while Darcy covers her mouth with her hands, gasping for breath.

“STOP! DON’T HURT MY DAD! PLEASE!” Darcy begs and Derryn throws Harry against the wall, and he lands next to Liam, Zayn and Louis who are knocked out and bleeding.

“DAD!” Darcy screams and runs over to Harry but Derryn grabs her by the waist and pulls her in his chest, making me furious and my fangs jump out of my gums and i hiss at Derryn. Darcy thrashes in his grip but he tightens and she whines in pain and squeezes her eyes, making sure she doesn’t cry in front of me.

“Derryn, stop this” I growl and he smirks at me.

“No way, I’m having fun with my little slave” He says then licks Darcy’s neck, she starts to shake and scream in fear but he just slaps her across the face and she screams again. “I SAID NO SCREAMING SLAVE!” He shouts at her and she whimpers as he slaps her again, i cant do anything, All of vampires followers chain me to the wall and i see Darcy crying and finally gets away from Derryn running to the wall.

“GET AWAY!” She screams and suddenly all this wind surrounds us, making a tornado and her eyes are black and she controls the wind and smirks. Then the mark on her wrist starts to glow and she hisses in pain and falls to her knees, then holds her head and rolls on the floor screaming and Derryn is causing this pain.

I decide to use my new power, i channel all the pain she is getting to myself and i groan with all the pain I’m taking on myself and Darcy looks at me, she raises her eyebrow and so does Derryn and stops the pain.

“So i guess thats a new power eh Niall?” Derryn says smirking at me again and i growl back at him.

“No shit Sherlock” I snap back madly.

“Well you going to save your girl or stand there all day?” He says smirking as i thrash on my chains hard and Darcy whimpers and looks away.

“Let’s have some eh?” Derryn says walking over to me. Then he knees me in the stomach, making a groan escape my throat and Darcy starts to shout cures to Derryn and he smirks, punching me over and over, and then throws a whole bottle of vervain over my head and body, making me scream and hiss in pain and thrash even more.

“LEAVE HIM ALONE! IM BEGGING PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!” Darcy begs and Derryn then slams Darcy into the wall, making her groan and her eyes begin to droop.

“KEEP YOUR EYES FUCKING OPEN DARCY!” I shout and her eyes snap over and look at me and she sighs.

“I’m sorry” She mouths me and i shake my head.