Chapter 29 "Only Days Apart"

Darcy’s POV

My eyes flutter open and everything goes into focus. My eyes wonder the white room and i watch Lillian and Rachel wake up and wipe their eyes sitting up. Where is Annie?

Soon all of our parents walk into the room, with red eyes, all puffy, sniffling and hugging each other, small whimpers leaving some of their mouths as they sit on the couches watching us. What did we miss while we were out cold? Niall walks over and sits on my bed, holding my hand and his body is shaking, eyes watery.

“D-Darcy, i need to tell you something” Niall says making me start to freak out.

“W-What is i-it?” I stutter.

“Annie” Is all he gets out before i gasp and choke on a sob, covering my mouth with both my hands.

“S-She, Didn’t make it, I-I’m sorry” Niall says, his voice cracking at the end.

“No, you’re lying, stop joking around. Annie is okay, she is just sleeping.... Right?” I say, not believing what he just said.

Everyone is dead quiet.

“Right?” I repeat, my voice cracking.

“Please say she is okay” Rachel cries.

“I’m sorry” Stefan says and us three girls break down. Why does this have to happen. I remember uncle Liam telling me of his first love being killed by the supernatural, and i guess it happened to us because we are involved with the supernatural.

Two days later we were released from the hospital, our boyfriends took us home to our families but first we wanted to go for lunch at Nandos, and then go to the arcade like we use to before we met Nialler.

My Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=88267812

Lillian’s Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=88267545

Rachel’s Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=88267408

We arrived at Nandos and our normal waitress greets us and sits us at our old table and she says sorry for our lost and she already knows what we order so leaves us to talk.

“I can’t believe her spot is empty” Rachel says sighing.