Chapter 25 "There is Only Enough For One"

Darcy’s POV

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=84184181

As soon as i got home and went through the books to find what i needed to make this cure so Niall can be human, only problem was there was only going to be enough for one vampire to take it. What if my parents found out about the cure, they might actually want it, or even my aunts and uncles, and i can’t forget I’m not certain that Derryn is dead after the wolf bite.

Rachel’s Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=84184661

“Any luck?” Rachel asks me sitting on the end of the bed.

I shake my head “I don’t have any idea where to find this stuff could be” I say sighing.

“What do we need?” Rachel asks me.

“The first two things are easy to get the other three is hard, we need, vampire blood, human blood, werewolf tooth, demon blood and small sheet of gold” I say sighing.

“Well, Niall has the vampire blood, Lillian has the demon blood, Annie has human blood, Jacob has werewolf teeth but i don’t know about the sheet of gold” Rachel says thinking.

Then there is a knock on my bedroom door.

“Who is it?” I ask.

“It’s just me Alice”

“Come in” Rachel says.

Alice’s outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=84184423

“Hey Dar, at school we did this gold sheet thingy and i got some off the teacher, i don’t really want it but i know your into metals and stuff so here” Alice says handing me the small sheet of god. What perfect timing.

“Thank you Al” I say hugging her.

“What ya doing?” She asks curiously.

“Nothing” Rachel says smiling.

“Sure” Alice says narrowing her eyes and walks out of the room.

“That was close” Rachel says wiping her forehead.

“Alice cannot know about this, she will tell our parents” I say worried.

“They won’t know, now come on, I will call Lillian, Jacob, Annie and Niall to get the blood off them for this cure thing then Niall can drink it and be human” Rachel says, making it sound so easy.