Chapter 3: Club Ion

"Ah Kat!" Kian said as he gave her a quick little hug.

"Oh, you guys know eachother?" I said while giving an awkward chuckle.

"Keeks here is one of the best boys in Cali." 

"Aw well Kitty Kat here is one of the best chicks in Cali." Kian said back. Keeks? Kitty Kat? I was so confused as to if these were friendly nicknames, or maybe they had been recently talking to eachother? dating? Me and Kat need to talk. 

"So you have already met Serena, huh Kian? Always trying to get with the ladies."

"Hey now, she had just fallen in the sand earlier, just being a nice guy Kat." Said Kian. I didn't know if that was a joke, or if there was some hidden tension under it.

 "Well anyways, me and my New Yorker babe are going to Club Ion tonight, you lads should join us" Kat said as she looked at the other 6 guys Kian was with.

"Going out clubbing? Ah doesn't surprise me Kitty Kat. So what do you guys think? Ion tonight?" Kian said as he looked at a few of his friends. One of them started walking over, he had dirty blonde hair, almost the same style as Kians, he seemed a bit more athletic then the rest of them.

"Hey, if were in Cali for the summer, why not do some Cali clubbin'! I'm Connor." He said as he extended a handshake out to me and Kat. 

"Cool, I'll text you what time to meet us at Keeks! Ttyl." Kat said as she grabbed my wrist and pranced off down the beach.

"Omg. Kat! Those were the beach hotties I was talking about.." I blushed.

"No way no way! You didn't tell me you had talked to one of them? I freaking love Kian."

"Yeah, how do you guys know eachother?" I had to ask.

"Oh well he used to date my friend, he kind of fucked her over but we have became practically brother and sister now, he's a pretty amazing guy!" 

"Ah no way! Well considering his friends are just as cute as him, tonight should be fun!" I said with a playful wink.

2 hours later we had gotten back to Kat's. I opened the fridge slightly and just as I did Kat slammed it shut. "Uh?" I let out. "Girl, were already going to be drinking tonight, do you really want to bloat?" She said. "Oh I guess not." I sighed.

We went up into Kat's room. We gabbed for a few hours, watched some 90210, she got me up to date on her life although she doesn't have much drama, it's more her friends drama. It was almost 10pm when we had looked at the clock.

"Shit! Were supposed to meet the boys at 11, time to quickly sexify!" Kat said while tossing the black dress at me. 

I took of my clothes and slid into the dress. I walked over to the mirror and scanned myself over, it fit nicely, black always looks good on me. I did my makeup with a sexy dark brown smokey eye and finished off the look with a nude lipstick.

"Rawr mama! Finish it off with these." Kat said as she threw me a pair of leopard print wedges. I squeezed them on, I had a feeling by the end of the night I might need to take these off.

We both took a classic selfie and instagramed it before we left. By the time we got to Ion it was around 11:15. We saw the boys all looking gorgeous fastly approaching us.

"A little late ladies?" Said Kian looking flawless as always.

"Takes time to look this good!" Said Kats shaking her hips.

"Well, lets go inside!" Said Connor throwing me a flirty wink, I followed everyone elses lead, flashed my fake ID and before I knew it we were all in the club. 

"Hey wasnt there 7 of you before?" I asked the group.

"Yeah, Trevor, but he's a bit younger than us and clubs arent really his thing so he sat this one out" said Kian.

"Oh alright!" I said as I headed over to the bar

Half an hour passed and I could not find Kat for the life of me. She always was everywhere in the clubs but I was just sort of lost, I had never been to this club before. Before I knew it one of the guys was walking up to me, he deffinitely wasn't as sexy as connor, but I think he was the cutest out of them all, he had sort of a baby face and I liked it. His skin was moderately paler than the others, he had brown hair which was perfectly messy, and he had small ear gauges. 

"A little lost?" He chuckled.

"Not lost, just more lonely." I felt my cheeks getting warmer.

"Well hey, I'm JC. And a pretty girl like you should never feel lonely." He extended his hand to me and my heart was slowly melting.

"Serena" I said with a soft blush and a smile.

"Well Serena, let me buy you a drink." He said as we walked off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ty for reading ♥