Chapter 11: Crazy Clouds

A/N: hey guys I'm going to need a new girl character for later on in the story, if you wanna be a part of this story inbox me your name (first only), personality, a description of what you look like & your top 3 favourite o2l members (and if you don't have any then just leave it out.) Thanks so much!

I woke up next to Kat in my bed. I checked Kat's phone and it was 12 PM. I softly shook Kat and she slowly fluttered her eyes open. I moved around the blankets checking for my phone but I couldn't find it, oh well I will after breakfast. Kat was still half dazed so I just headed downstairs to grab a quick bite. Will was eating oatmeal and my mom looked like she was about to head out.

"Where you going?" I quickly asked.

"Morning yoga sweetie!" She said as she picked up her pink floral yoga mat. "I wouldve invited you but you and Kat were sound asleep." She finished.

"Oh no worries, have fun!" I said as she walked out of the house. Will glared at me.

"What?" I raised a brow.

"You left your sweatshirt down here last night, your lucky I was the first one up." He said.

"So?"

'It reaked of vodka and weed." He replied.

"Oh..." I trailed off.

"Your lucky I love ya, sis." He smiled. "Oh, you left your phone in it too, it's on the counter." He finished.

I walked over to the counter and picked up my phone, 30 twitter @ replies, 5 DM's and 15 instagram follow requests......what? I quickly raised a brow and checked my twitter. A lot of the tweets were like this;

"@SerenaEvans back off." huh?

"@SerenaEvans You better not be a whore!" .....

@SerenaEvans JC IS OURS :(" JC? 

And thats when I saw it, there were two pictures floating around. One was us leaving Mcdonalds, the other was him teaching me how to skateboard. Who took these and why do people care? I was so confused. We looked really close in the pictures, the one leaving Mcdonalds it really looked like we wanted to hold hands or something. I clicked JC's twitter and saw his latest tweet, it read 'We're just friends guys. Chill, be happy :-)' I knew JC had fans but I never knew they would care about who he was dating or even friends with. It was also crazy that people took pictures of us. I noticed I had a text from him;

[JC] Hey, Serena. This twitter drama is so crazy, I'm so sorry. Want to hangout and talk?

I ran up to my bedroom, Kat was sound asleep again. I wrote her a quick little note saying I was going to be with JC, to text me when she woke up and to grab anything from my kitchen. I texted JC back and we agreed to meet at the condo him and Ricardo were staying in for the summer. I quickly changed into something cute, did a light makeup look and headed over to his place. 

I hopped out of my car and knocked in the door, JC's cute face appeared as he opened the door. He blinked a few times then gave me a big hug, it felt so nice. He motioned me in and we sat down on the couch.

"My phone is still going off." I started.

"I'm so sorry about that. I don't even know who took those pictures or how they got around. My clouds can get a little crazy sometimes." He had on a look of sympathy.

"Your clouds?" I asked.

"Oh, thats what I call my fans. Because my middle name is cloud, Justin Cloud Caylen. A cloud is kind of our symbol." He finished.

"Well they seemed really sweet, but why would they say these awful things to me?" 

"They are just really protective. Don't want me to get hurt I guess. I'm sorry." He replied.

"No need to apologise I get it. But you said we were just friends so they should start to  tone it down right?"

"Yeah, that's what I was hoping for." He smiled at me. 

"Well not all the tweets were mean, some people said I was pretty, and they said they shipped us, I don't really know what that means though." I said.

"It's because you are pretty." he said as I blushed. "And I'm pretty sure it means like they could see us together, or they support our relationship... something like that." 

JC and I talked for about an hour, he was so sweet about everything, and not to mention cute. He was wearing a grey tshirt, khaki pants and a black snapback. I tweeted 'hey guys, don't worry about JC and I. He's an amazing guy and I understand why you guys wanna look out for him :)' and ever since that tweet all the feedback to me was positive. I gained like 200 twitter followers after the whole situation. JC and I decided to go to the beach since Kat hadn't texted me yet. 

Once we got there I immediately layed down onto the warm sand.

"Ah, I love California." I let out. JC laid down beside me. He put his hand on the outer side of my thigh, but I pretened I didn't notice, even though on the inside I was screeching. I felt my phone vibrate so I checked it, it was Luke.

[Luke] Hey lady ;)

I decided to not respond at that moment. JC grabbed his phone and played music, it was Kid Cudi's 'Soundtrak 2 My Life'

"I've got some issues that nobody can see" JC started singing

"And all of these emotions are pouring out of me." I sung along with him and he smiled. We sung the rest of the song with eachother, we couldn't stop making funny faces. After the song ended and started on a new one he leaned in towards me, was this it? Were we going to kiss? I leaned in too. Our lips almost met when we heard our names being called from down the beach. We both pulled apart from each other and looked around.

"Serena! JC!" Called Kian as he trudged down the beach.

Really? I frowned. 

-------------------------------------------

Sorry this was kind of short :(

Ty for reading ♥ vote / comment please.