Chapter 16: Not-So Shy Texas Kid

A/N: Thank you for being patient! and also thank you for the 10,000+ reads! POVs will continue. 

My face started to get red instantly. I what? We...what? Oh my god. I looked over at JC who looked slightly confused and slightly hurt at the same time. Kian was red as well but he was slightly smirking at JC, I had no idea what this was about.

"Well! That's a bit of a surprise." I blurt out, scratching the back of my neck and trying to make a joke out of the whole thing.

"I surprise indeed." Kian half smiled.

"Awk sauce." JC managed to get out before giggling and walking away. The girl nodded with him and walked off as well, leaving Kian and I alone, greeeeeeeat.

"I had no idea." I looked at him.

"Neither did I!" He said. We both started to immediately laugh. Kian was good looking, so I mean I am okay with that, I'm just hoping JC isn't bothered, I mean it was before anything between JC and I had started, but I guess it would be a bit weird to him considering Kian is his friend.

* JC's POV*

I'm sorry, what? Did I really just find out that Kian had macked on Serena before I had even gotten a chance to? Sure Ser and I kissed, but who even knows what that girl meant by hooking up? It couldve gone way further than making out, who knows. And that smirk Kian flew to me... I get were friends and all and this is just a game to him but come on, bro. I thought I had the one up on him, kissing seryna - I guess not.

I turned my head back to them, they were laughing with each other. I was hoping they were just laughing away the awkwardness, I left trying to make it that way. I noticed Serena had started jogging up to me, so I whipped my head back and pretened to be fiddling with my shoe.

"Well, how weird was THAT!" She laughed while draping her arm across my back.

"So weird, also so weird how no one remembered?" I said while raising a brow.

"Hey, I forsure didn't!" She said while still laughing and raising her arms in the air.

"You're cute." I chuckled.

"Nah, you." She said as she smiled and kissed me on my cheek.

I was hoping even though Kian had gotten to Serena first, I still had her. I mean, she had just kissed my cheek, and I didn't see her kiss Kian's sooo.. I don't know. I think what weve got going right now is good.

* Serena's POV *

"Nah, you." I smiled and reached up to JC to kiss his cheek. I scanned him up and down to get one last look before I ran off to Kat.

Connor and Kat were deffinitely eye raping eachother on a nearby log, and the other two girls were off doing who knows what, maybe informing other girls of their drunken and forgotten hookups.

"Ricardo....?" I leaned into Kat and whispered.

"I know I know. He's just sooo... sexy!" She whispered back.

I grabbed her off the log and gave Connor a look of "just one second". 

"Aw come on Serena!" She moaned.

"No, not that. That girl just told us that on the skinny dipping night Kian and I... hooked up?" I managed to get out.

"Oh my word, what! How did no one know?" 

"I dont know! Too drunk? Didn't notice? Whatever the case is, it happened, and she decided to mention it right infront of JC."

"Well don't worry about it mama, It's not like you two were a thing before it happened."

"Yeah, I know." I gave a half smile as she returned to checking out Connor.

* JC's POV *

"How wild is that, eh bro?" Kian chuckled.

"Too wild. It's a shame you don't remember it." I winked to him.

"That's the worst part. I'm sure it was great." He smirked.

'Well, hopefully when Serena and I do anything, and we will, I will be sober enough to remember it." I was starting to get fired up. 

"Getting a little worked up dude? Calm down man, I'm just kidding. She's your girl if you want her to be." I could see Kian didn't want some girl coming between us. Thank god.

"Sorry dude." I let out. I felt my face becoming more cool.

"Go get er!" He pushed me towards her and the others. I smiled to him and strolled off.

I felt my confidence build up as I marched towards her, I picked her up off the ground and layed her down into the sand. I brushed her hair behind her ears and gave her a soft smile. She looked quite surprised. I looked into her eyes and lightly placed my lips onto hers. She kissed me back and it felt as if all the clouds had moved away as if they were framing us. When the kiss broke apart all eyes were on us and she just smiled.

I knew we had talked about being low-key, but I just had to. I needed her to be mine, and I needed her and everyone else to know I was not just some shy texas kid, I was JC Caylen, and I will kiss you when you don't suspect it.

"I tell you you hookup with Kian and this happens? You guys are so weird." The girl said stomping away.

Everyone immediately started to laugh.

----------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Vote & comment ♥