Chapter 31: To A Close

A/N: Recently I haven't been switching up the POVs, I'm going to do that a bit in this chapter. Let me know if you prefer POVs or just Serena's. PS the ending gets slightly risque, nothing too crazy though. Kisses xo

About an hour after my talk with Kat I was past the point of tipsy and hanging out with Connor and some random people.

“She was cute but not THAT cute.” Connor said as we all laughed with him.

“I’m thinking some shots are in order!” I smiled as everyone agreed with me.

I walked into the kitchen when I heard Kat yelling at someone. I diverted more towards the front door when I saw who Kat was yelling at, Jenna. The girl who almost single handedly ruined my relationship with JC, and pretty much my summer here in California.

“No one invited you, and no one wants you here.” Kat screeched as she pointed towards the door.

“She’s right.” I said as I joined Kat’s side.

Jenna immediately began laughing, “No one wants ME here? Hunny, go back to New York.”

“Nobody likes a jealous bitch.” Kat said as she lightly pushed Jenna towards the door.

“Paws off, slut.” Jenna said as she jumped back from Kat’s grip.

I busted out laughing, “She’s the slut? Jenna you’re a psycho.”

“Yes she is a slut. Don’t think I don’t know every person you’ve slept with Kat.” Jenna smirked.

“Oh you’re a stalker now too?” I chimed in.

“Does she know about Will? Will, your brother.” Jenna said while looking at me.

“You’re leaving.” Kat said as she firmly pushed Jenna out the door frame and locked it behind her.

I ran my fingers through my hair and tried to understand what was just said to me. I sat on the top of the sofa and looked at Kat, “Is that true?”

“Yes.” She sighed, “It was a while ago. You were staying at JC’s and I saw him at Club Ion. We fooled around for a bit and it happened. We agreed to never speak about it again, we were so drunk. I have no idea how that psycho knew though.”

“I mean I’m not mad, it’s just kind of weird. I still love you girl.” I said as I hopped off the sofa and gave her a squeeze.

“He was really good from what I can remember.” She whispered to me while laughing.

I laughed and pushed her away, “that’s disgusting.”

The party was in complete swing after Jenna had left. JC and I did body shots with everyone and we all just danced around and had a great time. It was actually so nice to just be with people my age and have fun, not worry about drama or escorts or any sort of bullshit.

I had my backside pressed against JC’s front as he held me and we swayed to the music. We were both pretty drunk and just enjoying the night.

“I think Sam’s spare bedroom is free.” He whispered into my ear.

“Oh did you want to get away from everyone? Maybe play chess.” I joked.

“I was thinking something a little more physical than chess.” He said as he ran his hand down my left side, this sent chills through my spine.

I turned around so I was facing him and planted a soft kiss on his lips. He placed both of his hands on my hips as he deepened the kiss.

“I’ll meet you up there in twenty.” I breathed down his neck.