BEFORE YOU READ!

HUMAN

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

▌❝ BEFORE YOU READ!

          HELLO EVERYONE JUST wanted to pop on in and tell you all that I have decided to revamp and re-write Human. I wrote this story in high school when I didn't know anything and I really didn't know where I wanted to take Ellie. As I've gotten older I've come to see that I don't like how I wrote most of my characters in here.

NOT ONLY THAT but my writing style has changed a lot since I've completed this story. I want a chance to show that style of writing with Ellie and Carlisle. Now this story will stay up because I've received so many accomplishments with it and just couldn't bring myself to take it down and delete it. So it'll be staying up.

A LOT OF plot points will be different in the revamp than they are written in this book. A lot of will focus on the relationship between Carlisle and Ellie. And I'll most likely be diving more into her background of the things she's done when she's with Carlisle. Please expect all act to be somewhat different from this version of Human. That leads me to my last point you can still read this one if your reading it. If you'd like to be tagged in the revamp just comment down below. Thank you!

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────