chapter thirty ▬▬▬ laurent

━━━━━ ELLIE LAID IN her bed as thoughts of Carlisle managed to make their way back into her brain

      ━━━━━ ELLIE LAID IN her bed as thoughts of Carlisle managed to make their way back into her brain. It had been a few months since the Cullen's left, leaving behind Bella and Ellie. About three weeks had passed since Ellie had found out the truth about Astrid, and since then two had been closer than ever.

Max would drop by periodically to catch her up on all the wolf news, he even explained to her that Jacob had gone through his transformation, however she was told to keep the secret from Bella. She was never to know that wolves existed though Ellie didn't understand why, because she knew that they had existed.

But to be fair, she only found out because Sam had an accident and had shifted into a wolf in front of her. There were a few times where she had almost slipped and told Bella the truth about everything. But it only happened in the dreams that she would have, she never actually explained to Bella what was happening to Jacob and she thanked herself for keeping it a secret.

Though she knew Bella would eventually find out the truth about the Wolves. Ellie stood up from her bed, walking out of her room, heading towards the kitchen as Charlie and Harry walked back into the room.

"Okay. We should be back round three." Charlie told the girls, while he moved some stuff around.

Ellie only nodded in response, watching Bella continue to stare into the abyss. Turning around, he walked over to Bell sighing intently.

"Hey." Charlie called out, Bella turned facing her father.

"Look, I don't have to go fishing today." Charlie informed her.

"Yes, you do." Harry responded, causing both Charlie and Ellie to look over at the older man.

Bella placed her attention on the conversation that was happening. "Yeah, you do. Go. What are you talking about?" Bella asked, looking at her father indicating that she was alright. "Just be careful." Bella added.

"Always am." Charlie replied, moving away from his daughter looking over at Ellie.

"Don't worry, Charlie. I'll keep her company." Ellie said looking at Bella who in return passed a small smile. Charlie shook his head in understanding, he grabbed the supplies.

"Those bears won't get the drop on me, Bella. My Kung Fu is strong." Harry said, causing Ellie to laugh at him.

She watched as Harry turned away from the two brunettes walking out of the house leaving them alone. Ellie walked over to Bella standing next to her, waiting for Bella to say something.

"Okay, wherever you decide to go for the next few days, I'm coming with you because I have off of work and have nothing better to do." Ellie explained, as Bella looked over at her adoptive sister.

"Will Astrid be okay with running the bookstore for a few days?" Bella asked her.

"Yeah, I'll just tell her that I wanted to spend some time with you, because it's been a while since we hung out together." Ellie explained to her. "Besides, what's the worst thing that could happen?" Ellie asked, walking towards the door, to grab her jacket.