chapter ten ▬▬▬ telekinesis

━━━━━ CARLISLE TILTED HIS head slightly, confusion falling onto his face as he looked at her

      ━━━━━ CARLISLE TILTED HIS head slightly, confusion falling onto his face as he looked at her. "The truth about what?" Carlisle asked her as he walked over to her.

"Are you really a vampire?" Ellie asked, Carlisle knew he couldn't lie to her so he only nodded in response. She sighed in relief looking down at the ground.

"If you want the truth then I'll give you the truth. Go ahead and ask me anything you want to know." Carlisle told her, sitting down in one of the chairs.

"When were you born?" She asked, moving herself further onto the desk.

"A long time ago, I don't remember much from my human life." He explained to her as she took the information in.

"So, your whole family are vampires correct?" She asked, wanting to make sure.

"Yes they are, I only turned my sister, her husband, Edward, Rosalie, and Emmett." Carlisle spoke to her.

"What do you eat?" She asked hoping it wasn't humans.

"My family and I survive off of animal blood." He told her, waiting for her to run out of the room afraid and scared.

"So there are other vampires too? And are they the ones that killed that guard and Waylon?" She asked him, slowly putting the pieces together.

Carlisle nodded his head in response as Ellie continued to take in the new information that had been given to her.

"They're nomads we've never come in contact with before." Carlisle explained to her.

"When can I meet your family?" Ellie asked him ready to meet everyone.

"You're not afraid of me?" Carlisle asked, still confused by her not running out of the room.

"Nah, I've seen worse things, trust me. And I don't scare easily, just like Bella doesn't. That's something you and Edward were both waiting for; for a long time." Ellie explained jumping off the table grabbing Carlisle's hand.

Carlisle accepted her hand standing up from the chair. The two walked out heading to the front door passing Bella who had been smirking at them. The two walked out heading over to Carlisle's car, coming to a stop.

"I expect a meeting sometime this week." Ellie said.

"Alright. I should get going." Carlisle replied back.

"Yes, as should I. I still have another hour here before closing." Ellie responded looking back at her book store. "I really do look forward to meeting your family Carlisle." She added.

Carlisle smiled at her. "I'm sure." Carlisle said moving over to the driver side of his car. "Goodbye, Ellie." He added glancing over at her.

"Bye, Carlisle." Ellie responded, turning back towards her book store. Walking back in she headed over to Bella sitting down next to her.

"I'm assuming everything went well for you two?" Bella asked, looking over at her.

"Yes, yes it did. He was shocked when I didn't run out of the room but I've dealt with worse things before." Ellie said as a book fell to the ground causing both the girls to jump. "I'll go see what it was." She said standing up, and walking towards the falling book.

Making her way down the aisle she looked down at the book. Kneeling close to the ground she picked up the book.

"Telekinesis." She said to herself.

Taking an interest in the book she walked over to her back room placing the book in her bag. Grabbing her things she walked back out looking at Bella.

"We can go now." Ellie said.

Bella nodded her head standing up and following behind her. The two exited out of the store, Ellie turned the sign to close then locked it up. Heading over to Bella's truck they got in and headed home.