chapter thirty-one ▬▬▬ calm down

━━━━━ ELLIE OPENED HER eyes turning on her bed to see Bella waiting at her door

      ━━━━━ ELLIE OPENED HER eyes turning on her bed to see Bella waiting at her door. Sitting upwards she climbed off her bed walking over to Bella waiting for her to speak.

"Do you want to come with me?" Bella asked her, Ellie lifted her hand to her hair messing around with her brown lock.

"Where are we going?" Ellie asked her curiosity brewing inside her.

"Jacob's." Bella simply replied, looking at her sister.

Ellie shook her head in response, "give me a few minutes to get changed. I'll meet you outside."

Bella nodded, turning away from the door, as Ellie placed her hand on the door closing it. Ellie walked around her room grabbing some clothes that would be warm enough for the day. Once she was dressed she walked out of her room, grabbing her boats she slipped them on and exited out of the house heading towards Bella's truck.

Opening the passenger door she climbed in, buckling herself up. Bella pulled out of the small driveway heading towards the Black's house. After what seemed like forever they were finally pulling up to Jake's house.

Turning her truck off she briefly looked at Ellie who only nodded her head, Ellie decided to stay in the truck as Bella climbed out and went inside to talk to Jake. Her eyes fell on Billy who appeared at the door when Bella had knocked on the door.

She pushed past the man heading into the house. Ellie placed her eyes on her hands waiting for her adoptive sister to come back out. However, her mind averted to Carlisle, wondering where he was at this time.

She still hadn't figured out how to get him off her mind, even though Carlisle had in fact told her to move on without him. The only problem was, she couldn't because she really loved him, more than time itself.

Ellie was suddenly pulled out of her thoughts when she heard a noise coming from the woods, lifting her head up, she looked towards the treeline seeing the pack walking out into the clearing. Ellie unbuckled herself climbing out of the truck she headed towards them, as Bella joined her side. The brunette looked to see Max standing next to his cousin, she only hoped Bella hadn't seen Max.

"What did you do?" Bella shouted at the pack, Ellie turned her head looking over at Bella, confusion on her face. "Okay, what did you do?" She asked again, shoving Sam backwards. Ellie moved forward slightly unsure of what was going to happen.

"Easy." Sam spoke looking at each of the members, Ellie looked at Max who stared at her.

"What did you do to him?" Bella asked, seeming to get angrier with the pack. "He didn't want this."

Ellie looked down at her hands as the blue energy sparking out of them, lifting her hands up she shoved them in her pockets before Bella or the pack would notice.

"What did we do? What did he do? What did he tell you?" Paul asked her.

"Nothing." Bella answered quickly.