V1 Chapter 2 : Unknown Murders

[Author] the rewards for kiyo's mercenary job isnt real, just fictional amounts that I think makes sense.

Part 1

Jumping from building to building, I slowly made my way towards the coordinates I was given. (I stole a phone from a phone shop, if you're wondering.)

Keeping the picture of my target inside my pocket, I readied several thin needles laced with my blood, which will erase itself if commanded to. Soon, a villa came into sight and I jumped onto the ground, making no sound as I landed on the ground.

Silently making my way through the alley ways. I peeked at the front gate that led into the villa.

5 guards, armed. Most likely have quirks that are made for security work. But that won't matter as I won't give them a chance to use their quirks.

I climbed up the building I was hiding behind. Peering over the edge, I discreetly swung my hand sideways. The 5 guards jerked and dropped to the ground with soft thuds, but otherwise, there was no sound.

Scanning the layout of the villa, I took note of 13 more guards patrolling the area inside, as well as a pool at the west side with a picnic table near it. I scaled back down the building and dashed across the street, leaned on the wall surrounding the villa and slowly crept up to the dead guards, dragged them to a blind spot and stole whatever useful items they had.

Leaping over the metal gate, I hardened blood and formed a blowpipe, which I used to shoot down 3 more guards with needles laced with my blood who were caught unawares. I noticed a small bead lodged in their right ears, looking closely, it turned out to be an earbud which they use to receive orders and communicate.

By now, the other guards should have gotten suspicious at the lack of response from their teammates. I can do with that, I sprinted across the garden at the east side and spilled three different guards' guts on the ground as I quickly made my way to the west side and dispatched the remaining guards, throwing their dead bodies into the pool.

With the guards dead, I checked the information again.

The target sleeps in the room that faces the pool, no balcony.

Shifting my head around, I spotted the targeted room and sprinted towards it. I used the picnic table as a jumping pad and leaped onto the roof. The information said that the room is on the second floor.

I hung upside down by the wall and peeked inside the target's bedroom. A king size bed in which the CEO is asleep in, sound asleep.

Manipulating a bit of blood, I unlocked the windows from the inside—my blood went through the tiny gap between the two window panels. Opening the window completely, I silently heaved myself down from the roof and into the bedroom.

I crept up on the target with a blood dagger. Perhaps it was intuition or something else, but the target stirred and opened his eyes for a moment. I quickly stabbed the target through his skull.

My dagger dissolved and returned inside my bloodstream after I finished drawing an X on the wall behind the dead man. Seeing as ransacking the place for stuff wasn't included in the job, I left through the window and front gate after I sprayed bleach all over, erasing any evidence that I may have left behind such as footprints or the fibre of my shoes.

Quietly going back the same way I had come whilst avoiding any surveillance cameras, I took of the stolen phone's SIM card and broke them before discarding them at different locations(after I sent a message letting the anonymous person know the job is done.) I changed my clothes when I was within ten blocks from home and scaled the back of buildings back to home, entering through the back door without a sound once I finished disinfecting myself.