V1 Chapter 10 : Formidable Enemies

Part 1

"I had a bad feeling in the pits of my stomach," said All Might, "so I cut the principal's long speech short and decided to come to check on you all. I happened upon young Iida on my way here and thanks to him, I heard the gist of what happened.

"It's all right now, for, I am Here!!"

"All Might!!" exclaimed my classmates who were on the scene.

"We were waiting for you, hero...Or should I say, you 'hero trash'?" said the blue-haried-hands-guy.

"Holy shit!! This is my first time seeing him in the flesh...I'm sweating just looking at him..!!" said a villain.

"Don't get cold feet now, dumbass, we came here to kill him..." said another villain.

All Might pushed off the ground with the balls of his feet, dashing straight through the mob of villains in between the main villains and him. In that small window of time when he dashed at full speed, All Might accurately targeted the vital body parts of each and every villain he sped past and rendered them unconscious, all in the matter of milliseconds. If I wasn't trained all my life until now, I wouldn't have been able to follow his movements completely.

But that's all, I would've still been able to follow his movements enough to keep him at bay long enough for, as I've heard, his time in his hero form to run out. Once his time was up, my victory in a fight against him would be guaranteed.

All Might squatted down beside Aizawa-sensei, "I apologize, Aizawa. I was late."

He glared at the enemy as he stood to face them, and in the next moment he grabbed sensei, Asui and Mineta and placed them at a safe distance beside me and Midoriya, knocking off the hand that was placed on the enemy's face, revealing a wrinkly and weathered down face.

"Head towards the entrance you four! I have to leave Aizawa with you, he's unconscious, so hurry!"

"Eh? Eh?!! So fast...!"

"Ah... It's no good...I'm sorry...father..." the villain said as he picked up the hand that fell to the ground, placing it back on his face, but not before showing us his sadistic smile, "He took the opportunity to hit you while he was saving them, hahaha...they call it the 'state's legitimate monopoly of violence'

"He really is quite fast, huh~ My eyes couldn't follow him and yet, he wasn't as fast as I expected...Could it be...? Our intel was true after all? About how you're weakening...All Might?"

What interesting information you have just revealed...weakening you say? It doesn't seem like anyone noticed, though...What a hopeless bunch of adolescents...

"All Might, stay back from that villain with the brain matter!! One for—I mean, when I punched him, it wasn't enough power to break my arm but it still didn't budge the villain at all!! He must be the one who..."

"Midoriya, my boy. It's all right!" said All Might as he formed an X with his arms and running towards the enemy, yelling, "Carolina..."

"Nomu," said Hands(blue-haired-hands-guy).

"Smash!!" the impact connected with the body of the 'nomu', the force of the action cut through the air and created a flash of light in the form of an X. However, the nomu didn't budge, instead, it swung it's arms to bear-hug All Might, except it didn't involve happy feeling but rather the intent to kill. All Might ducked just in time and gut-punched the nomu.

"I can't believe it, my blows, aren't working at all!!"

As All Might kept throwing punch after punch, blow after blows, Hands simply stood from the sidelines and watched the brawl of two superbeings, "Look no farther than the beast's amazing 'shock absorption' ability. If you want to deal nomu any real damage, it'd be more effective if you slowly and steadily scoop out his guts...though him letting you do that is a different story."