V2 Chapter 8 : Semi Finals

Sorry for the update, that last sentence really got on my nerves.

1

Hosu, a small city in Japan.

"Squad A, go north!" A man dressed like a robot said into his earpiece as he ran through the streets of Hosu. "Squad B, go check the west side!"

The reply came, "Squad A, roger!".

Just as the man, who was also known as Turbo Hero: Ingenium, passed an alley, the bloodcurdling feeling as if someone's about to kill you enveloped him. The immense bloodlust was not lost on the hero and he came to a stop, thinking, What was that?, and turned back, running towards where he felt the bloodlust come from.

Pressurized air shot out of the pair of exhausts at the back of his elbows, propelling him forward at an incredible speed. Ingenium jumped into the air as he activated his quirk, and kicked himself off the walls of two buildings situated next to each other, showcasing his acrobatic skills and allowing him to stay suspended in the air for a while, giving him an excellent view of the city's layout. Including the maze of alleyways where no doubt hundreds of crimes happen in.

There's no doubt about it. It's him, he thought as he recalled the suffocating feeling of the intense bloodlust.

He looked around and spotted something, or someone in an alleyway, and activated his quirk again. The pair of exhausts at the back of his elbows propelled him forward again so he landed behind a silhouette in an alleyway.

He turned around and went into a fighting stance as soon as he saw who it was, announcing into his earpiece, "I've found him. The hero killer!"

*ringgggggg* ............ *beep beep beep*...

"Fame... Money... They're all calling themselves heroes..." A voice said amidst the beeping of a cellphone.

The owner of the voice breathed shakily, showcasing how angry he actually was, to the point that his anger was reflected in his breathing.

"But you bastards aren't heroes..." He said, his voice trembled with anger as he stomped on a phone which was displaying a notification of a missed call.

The crunching sound of metal and plastic getting crushed reverberated throughout the alleyway, echoing as it bounced off the walls of the buildings.

That phone belonged to the man sprawled on the ground, injured and battered in his robot costume. Blood had pooled around him.

Turbo Hero: Ingenium, was down.

"Just him... Only he... The only one I'll let kill me... is All Might..." The man continued.

The sound of sirens was coming closer; the police was arriving.

The silhouette didn't waste time and disappeared into the complicated maze of alleyways.

Men dressed in their blue uniforms and bulletproof vest came running holding up flashlights and service pistols as police cars came to a halt at the mouth of the alleyway. The police quarantined off the area with yellow caution tape.

A crowd formed around the mouth of the alleyway outside of the quarantined area, concerned murmurs replaced the happy and lively atmosphere that once enveloped the area.

What is going on?

What happened?

Did something happen?

What are the police doing here?

Did a murder occur?

Did someone die?