V1 Chapter 5 : 'X' The Psychopath Villain

Part 1

"Hey, did you see the news? They said that the X person murdered like, 80-over men last night!"

"I know right! Like oh my god! How did he even kill so many people by himself?!!"

"They said that the bodies were found piled into a mountain inside a abandoned facility. And all of them had a their limbs either cut or torn off!!"

"That's honestly scary...I hope the heroes catch X soon..."

I sat at my seat with my cheek resting on my right palm as I closed my eyes and listened in on my classmates' conversations while celebrating the reward money I gained last night as well as the five over five rating on the underground website.

It took around ten months but I finally got the best rating in the underground, and is now the number one go-to for dirty jobs. Anyone who has a job offer now goes to me first before going to look for other assassins if I rejected their jobs.

"I heard the killers were the ranked 1 and ranked 11 of the assassins list of the underground thing...X and Thanatos..."

"Yeah, they said there was a huge cross on the ground and a carved out skull and scythe on the ground next to the cross...maybe they've became partners..."

"That's not all, some had their head blown off too! They found 5 heads and bodies floating and lying near the river nearby!!"

"Eep! That's just disgusting...and creepy!"

"I know right?! What kind of person even does this kind of thing?!"

"Villains, of course!"

Yes, and I'm the villain you're looking for, casually sitting amongst you guys.

"And psychopaths!! Even villains have a line they don't cross, I think..."

It'd be hilarious to see their reactions if they ever find out who X really is.

But that's something that will never happen, for now. In the future? Who knows what will happen.

But thanks to— a voice interrupted my thoughts, and as always, I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to the source of the interruption—Midoriya.

"What do you think, Ayanokoji-kun?" He asked.

"Hm? About what?"

"The X who has been going around murdering people this past ten months. Some people say he's a psychopath villain who loves killing and loves money. What do you think?"

"Before I answer, what do you think, Midoriya?"

"Hm, I think that X is not a psychopath but is definitely a fearsome villain who doesn't seem value life at all and only values money. I think X must be captured at all costs and be sent to juvenile detention, because the underground public list said X was under eighteen."

Rejoice, I am in fact, not a psychopath but more of a sociopath.

"I see. Well, I think that this X very much deserves to be punished by the heroes for the crimes he's committed. But who knows? Maybe from his perspective he didn't have a choice but to kill."

"Eh? Why is that?"

"For all we know, X might just be desperate for money so he got involved with the assassins and made money through killing. It's not his fault that he is just trying to survive right?"