V1 Chapter 9 : Beginning of Troublesome

Part 1

"For the foundational skill of heroes we'll be learning today...It has been decided that you'll be supervised by a three man team comprising of me, All Might and one other person—you'll meet them later." Aizawa-sensei said.

"Sensei, what'll we be doing?!"

"Be the hero everyone needs, whether it's a flood or any other disaster. Today's trial is called the trial of rescue."

"Trial of rescue...sounds abit difficult this time around.." Kaminari said.

Not really.

"Totally!" agreed Ashido.

"C'mon dumbass! That's what a hero's job's all about! I'm chomping at the bit!" Kirishima retorted.

Asui commented, "If it's a flood, then that environment is my specialty, ribbit ribbit."

Ribbit ribbit...?

"Don't get ahead of yourselves," said sensei, "as I was saying, this time, it is entirely up to you whether you want to wear your costume or not. Some of your costumes probably aren't adopted to the task at hand, after all. The training area this time around is also fairly far away, so we'll get there by bus. That's all, go and ready yourselves, we're leaving in half an hour."

'The trial of rescues...This is training in order to reach my dream—to become the top hero! I'll do my best!!'...is probably what Midoriya is thinking right now.

As like the day of the battle trial, I changed into my P.E. costume only and waited for the rest of the class outside where the bus has already arrived and is parked.

Not long after, a mob of my classmates came into view.

"How come you're in your gym clothes, Deku?" asked Uraraka.

"My costume got tattered in the battle trial...The repairs are already being handled by the support department, so I'm just waiting for them. And for this thing, I bought a new one." answered Midoriya, pointing at his mask.

Iida raise his hands and motioned to yell, said loudly, "In order for everyone to be seated smoothly, please file into two lines according to your numbers!"

That's be useless, though. I have already checked out the bus and it turns out the seats at the front were single seats and it's not like they would really follow their numbers to be seated anyways. They would surely want to seat with their friends.

"Iida's at full throttle!"

Once seated, Asui said to Midoriya from my right—I'm sandwiched between Midoriya and Asui—"Hey Midoriya, I also say what I think no matter what's on my mind."

"Ah! Hi! Asui!"

"Call me Tsuyu. Your quirk reminds me of All Might's."

"That s-s-so..? Haha...but mine isn't like—"

"Wait up, Asui! All Might never gets hurt, that's where the likeness ends!" Kirishima said, "I'm kinda jealous of that simple strength enchanting quirk, though. There's a lot you can do with one, and flashily too!

"My hardening power isn't bad for punch-ups, but I hate that it's just not flashy."

"Well, I think it's an awesome quirk. Definitely a quirk that'll be great use to a pro!" Midoriya said.

"It's certainly a useful quirk. Not everyone has durability as high as your's." I said.

"Pros, huh~ But you know, heroes has a lot about it that more like a popularity contest too, right?" Aoyama chimed in, "My navel laser is both flashy and strong enough for pro level."