V1 Epilogue : Start of a New Villain Group

Part 1

In a dim lit bar someplace in Musutafu, Japan, a portal opened. Two individuals warped into the bar soon after.

"Oww..." said a blue haired man as he laid on the floor of the bar in pain. "They shot both my arms and legs...We were completely defeated...Even nomu was done in! Our underlings were instantly routed...the kids were stronger than expected...and smarter than we thought...

"And the symbol of peace, All Might, was none the worse for wear...! You were completely wrong, sensei...!"

"No, I wasn't," a voice came through the computer. A three-way voice-only call was in progress.

"You were...!" returned the man sprawled on the floor. "All Might...he wasn't weaker at all! You said he had gotten weaker...! But he didn't...he was still incomprehensibly strong!"

"I wasn't wrong, I was simply overly optimistic," said the man on the other end of the voice call on the computer. "Hmm...But you know, they underestimated us a tad bit too much. I'm glad the League of Villains' name is so cheap...but that won't last.

"Incidentally..." another voice added from the other end of the call. "What has become of our joint operation of sensei's and mine? Has nomu's body not been retrieved?"

"I'm afraid he was sent flying. And if we don't know the precise coordinates of his position, I would not be able to search for him no matter how many times I warped. We just didn't have that kind of time," said a man dressed in a butler's outfit whose body is that of a purple fog.

"Even though I went so far as to load him with powers to rival that of All Might's...Oh well...can't be helped...what a shame, truly."

"Power that rivals All Might's...power like...All Might's...That reminds me, there was one kid...There was a kid whose speed was comparable to All Might's..."

"Oh?" said 'sensei'.

"If he hadn't interfered, we could very well have killed All Might...! It was that kid...That kid! That...!"

"There's no use in crying over spilt milk. After all, it's not as though today was entirely in vain.   Let's gather a new group handpicked for efficiency, and let's take all the time that we need.

"Remember, we can't move freely. That's why a symbol of fear like you is necessary. That's why, Shigaraki Tomura, next time, you must show the world the true horror of your existence."

The blue haired man—Shigaraki Tomura—inhaled deeply, "...yes...sensei...Next time, the world will learn...true horror..."

"...In any case, master..." said the butler. "About the other target whom we were supposed to capture alive..."

"Ah yes, Kurogiri...What has become of that mission? The professor has grown even more agitated by the news of your failing to capture the boy Ayanokouji Kiyotaka two days ago."

"He has escaped once again, I'm afraid...He's very smart, blowing away my fog to open a hole in my warp-gate in order to escape."

"That kid...He was observing the battle from the sidelines the whole time, he didn't even bother to help his friend before it got crowded...What's up with that brat?" added Shigaraki.

"He's the son of the professor. The professor describes him as uncaring towards his surroundings, only caring about events that concerns his wellbeing. He's extremely calculative and strong, and above all, he is extremely cold and heartless," said Kurogiri.

"So...if his classmates are in danger, he wouldn't bat an eye?"

"The professor thinks he will protect his classmates, as the boy wishes to do everything in his power to defy the professor's teachings...But, if it was a situation that places his peaceful life on the line...the professor says he'll cut away his classmates without hesitation."